"Why...?"

"Just do it!" She hissed. She is really quite weird...

"Fine geeze, no need to get hostile over it." I said and got out.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I watched the clock and waited about five minutes, surely that would be enough time to get changed. I mean really, she is a ninja and we have to be able to get changed fast.

I opened the door to our bedroom and walked inside.

"You must be done getting changed after like five minu--" I stopped talking and walking as I looked up and actually saw Lori.

First of all she was wearing a towel that was WAY to short for her.

Second, she had her hair down which I never have really seen before...

I felt my face start to get hot just looking at her.

"LOOK AWAY!" She yelled at me. I did respectively turn away and close my eyes for her though.

I heard her walk back into the bathroom muttering things like "Dirty Uchiha", "Pervert", and the worst of all, "Castrate him".

Once she went back into the bathroom I felt myself sigh in relief, that was a little too much for me to handle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

Once I shut the door to the bathroom I put my back against the door and sighed. I'm sure my face was so red!

I quickly got dressed into my clothes and brushed my teeth and hair. I threw my hair back into my everyday ponytail and walked out of the bathroom.

I looked over at Sasuke who was just laying on the bed, probably waiting for me to be done in the bathroom so he could go in.

"You can go in now." I told him, avoiding his gaze.

"That was quite a show." He teased.

"Shut up!" I barked, feeling my face turn red again. I continued to glare at the floor as I listened to him get off the bed and grab some clothes, something I had forgotten to do...

He walked in front of me, a little too close if I say so myself.

"Don't worry Lori, I didn't mind one bit." He whispered. I looked at him in shock and he just smirked and walked into the bathroom.

Once I heard the door shut I stomped the ground in frustration and let out a squeal of well... frustration.

 I sat on the bed just thinking about how this was all his fault and how I should get revenge...

revenge...?

YES! REVENGE!

An evil smile slowly spread across my face as I heard the shower start running. I knew exactly what I would do.

After a few minutes I quickly made my way outside and then hid my chakra. Now he probably thinks I left outside for a minute. I made a few handsigns and appeared in the bathroom. I saw the clothes he was planning to wear and his old ones. I also replaced the towel he was going to use with a shorter one. I quickly grabbed them and disappeared back into the bedroom. I unmasked my chakra so he knew I was in the house and fine.

I sat on the bed and started thinking how I should never put my old clothes away before going in the shower.

I heard the shower stop and that grin returned. About two seconds past and I heard,

"LORI!!" I busted out laughing to the point where I was clutching my stomach and rolling around on the bed.

Like the roles reversed, I watched the bathroom door creak open and his head pop out.

"Give me my clothes Lori." He growled.

"Oh these?" I asked innocently.

"Yes."

"Um, no." I smirked, "Sucks doesn't it?"

"Just give them to me." He hissed.

"Nope." I laughed.

"Fine, I'll just come get them." He smirked and opened the door. WHAT!? HE WASN"T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT! THIS ISN'T GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN!

The second I looked at him I almost got a nosebleed, he looked so hot...

He had the towel around his waist, but luckily it covered everything.

"SASUKE!" I shrieked. He walked over and caught the clothes that I threw at him.

I slammed my hands over my eyes and listened to him walk back into the bathroom.

That was a cruel trick...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Sorry for the long wait!!