Red Eyes and Silent Cries

This chapter is dedicated to Luckychant for all the voting, commenting, and supporting :D Thank you!

Let's see if this chapter turned out the way you predicted...

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's Point Of View)

The room I was sitting in was dark, the only light was from the moon spilling its silver rays through the window above the bed. I just sat there staring at the moon, listening to the other people in the house.

I could hear Tobi yelling to Deidara about how much of a good boy he is, Hidan complaining about not being able to sacrifice anyone right now, Deidara yelling at Tobi to get away from him, Pein yelling at them all to stop, Zetsu talking to himself about the raucous, and the rest were all quiet.

I let out a sigh as I looked around the room for something to do. I saw a pen on the table and picked it up. I started to draw on my hand as I thought about Sasuke. I realized I had drawn the Uchiha symbol. I smiled as I thought about seeing it every time I saw him. Then I felt tears brim my eyes about being stuck here forever and not being able to see him again.

"Why?" I heard an alluring voice ask me.

I whipped my head to the side of my now opened door and saw none other than the famous man himself, Itachi Uchiha. I quickly hid my hand in my sleeve, I didn't want him seeing me drawing his clan symbol. It would only lead to more questions, ones I did not want to be answering.

He appeared in front of me in a blink of an eye and had grabbed my hand. I stared into his black eyes as he pulled up my sleeve to reveal my hand. I was to busy to realize as I noticed how alike Sasuke and his brothers eyes were.

"Why did you draw this?" He asked emoitionlessly, but his eyes held confusion and something else I could not tell.

"None of you're business." I hissed and tried to pull my arm away, but that completely failed.

"I think it is." He dead-panned.

"I honestly don't know why I drew it, I didn't even realize I had drawn it until I looked down. I was just lost in thought and well, that's what I drew." I said honestly. There was no point in hiding something like that.

"But why my clan's symbol?" He inquired. I stayed silent, I wasn't going to answer.

He got agitated with my silence and started to bend my hand back. It hurt extremely bad, but I wouldn't scream or show how much it really did hurt. I think he noticed this as he let go of my hand.

"Lori." He spoke and I looked up into his now red eyes,

Big Mistake.

I felt myself go into a dream-like state. I couldn't feel anything or see anything, it was all black. I don't know how long I was like that until I finally saw the room again with Itachi looking at me. His eyes were filled with an emotion I could barely distinguish,

curiosity, confusion, care, love

I couldn't tell all the emotions playing in his eyes before they went back to emptiness. I wasn't given enough time because they went away as soon as I had looked. We just stared at each other for a few seconds until he started to walk away, but then he stopped.

"You're Sasuke's..." I heard him say before everything went black again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------