We have to Find Her

"What am I gonna do?" Princess Lauren moaned as she paced around her rather large room in the castle. Normani and the guards had been gone for what felt like hours and they'd sent no word if they caught up with the mystery girl or not. Lauren had never felt more in suspense in her entire life. Here she was waiting nervously for her dream girl to return and no one even had the courtesy to bring her to her. She had no idea where she could have gone; she'd been out of her sight long before she even left. Lauren hadn't stood a chance, especially after nearly escaping those mob of girlie fans with her life. It was a miracle she was even still in one piece. Some of the things they tried to get from her...she shuddered just thinking about it.

Ally was sitting down on Lauren's bed, unable to do much but watch her circle the room nervously. "Don't worry Lauren. I'm sure Normani will come back with her soon." she said loyally.

"You don't know that." she sighed. "For all we know she's long gone."

"You don't know that either." Ally pointed out. "We live in a small kingdom so it's not like she could have gotten very far."

"There's plenty of places to hide." Lauren shook her head. She sat down on a nearby chair and put her head in her hands. "What if she's not coming back because she doesn't like me? And this entire night was a lie?"

"Lauren." Ally sighed, not allowing her friend, princess or no princess, to put herself down like that.

"I finally found her, Ally. I found the one girl that I actually wanna marry and can make my dad shut up about saying how important it is to get hitched and give him grandkids. And now she's gone." she confided in her.

Ally shook her head. She stood up and walked over to Lauren, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Don't let yourself get down because of one little setback. We'll find her and we'll bring her back. I saw you two dance through the crowd. And she looked like she was having the time of her life with you. Don't go thinking she wanted to leave."

"But she was in such a rush to get out. She lied about wanting to meet the Princess." Lauren replied.

Ally folded her arms and stared at her. "You never told her the princess was you." she guessed.

She slowly picked her head up to look at her. "What gave you that idea?" she asked a little too quickly.

Ally couldn't help but roll her eyes and shake her head. Yeah, Lauren was worried about her missing girl and she had no clue who her mystery woman was. Does anyone think anymore?

Normani slowly poked her head into Lauren's room, attempting to get Ally's attention. Ally looked and saw Normani. She looked like even more of a nervous wreck than Lauren, if it were possible. Not to mention scared like a little puppy. That could only mean one thing - it did not go over well. The best way to get through this was to do it as quick and painlessly as possible. Ally turned back to Lauren.

"Normani's here."

Lauren looked over to the door. She noticed that Normani was giving a toothy yet very weak smile and waving her hand slowly. Lauren sighed and stayed seated, knowing already she wasn't going to like it. "Alright, what is it?"

Normani gulped and slowly stepped into the room. How was she supposed to tell her one and only sister that her girl had disappeared into thin air?

Sensing the tension, Ally cleared her throat. "I'll just leave you two to talk."

Normani's mouth dropped as she saw Ally approaching the door. "What? I need help here." she whispered to her.

She shook her head. "This is between you and Lauren. I don't want to get in the middle."