I want you by my side

~Y/N Pov.~
I looked at the knife.I wonder to myself,"I shouldn't kill them just because of my anger."I looked at the scene.of my cheating boyfriend and my friend.I walk downstairs and out the front door.As soon as I walked out,it started to rain.Great I thought while walking,very cliche.I felt something running down my cheek.It didn't felt like rain drops,but felt like a tear.A tear of every Bill promised me.Every whisper he said,every laugh be made me,Gone.Gone because I wasn't good enough.I walked to a place where I can relax.
~Time skip~
I sat on the dirt which lay my parents.Their stone tells the information.I was all alone on this forsaken world.My brothers and sisters left,my parents died,and the money went to my siblings which they wasted it without giving me a single penny.They were far worse than Stan Pines,and thats saying something.

I simply cried,water dripping to the soft soil.With a weak smile I said,"Hey Mom,Hey dad.It's your daughter,Y/N.I just wanted to tell you that My boyfriend cheated on me.I needed to ran away from all the problems.I wish you were here with me.Mother,I missed your famous(beverage that is hot).Your soothing voice,your calm words.Father,I missed your terrible jokes,you teaching me how to fight,and especially your warm,welcoming hugs.You guys always took my side when My brothers and sisters would pick on me.I will never forget you guys."By now I curled into a ball and cried,wrapping my sweater close to me.I was about to stand up when I hear a voice.

"Y/N!"

My eyes snapped opened when I saw Dipper.He ran towards me with his little legs and hugged me.I hugged back tightly,wanting to never let go.With two words he said...

"Tell me."