It's funny how dumb you are

Well,I think Bill is pissed at me now.
Bill:Why would I ever hurt sweet Y/N here*throws a book at Y/N*
Y/N:°-----°
Me:Well,hope you enjoy this fucked up book.Let's do this.
Y/n:Your name
F/C:Favorite color
Also Bill is human!It'll be weird if you see a Dorito thrusting into a human being with his......you know what?Let's get reading!
                   ~Y/N pov.~
I was currently hanging out with the twins,Dipper and Mabel.We were chilling in their room because it was hot outside.I was trying to find a pokemon in their room with the app pokemon Go.I found a jiggly puff under Mabel's bed.Who knew?

Mabel was playing with waddles while Dipper was seeing hentai images.(*waiting for the comments*).I looked at the time.It's 3:30 p.m!I promised Bill I would arrived home!I quickly said I needed to go home and gave Dipper a"Good luck on masturbating"and left,not knowing what was going to happen.
   ~Timeskip brought to you by dipper's tentacles porn~
I finally arrived at my boyfriend's and Mine's house.I entered quietly and closed the door.When I took off my shoes,i saw some black converse that weren't mine.Weird.I got a knife and walked up the stairs slowly,trying not to make a sound.

Then I heared moaning.What the fuck?I peeked in and saw something I didn't want to see for my entire life.There,my loving,immortal dream demon boyfriend,pounding a girl that has long Brown hair.Wait?Is that....wendy?!My boyfriend was having sex with my friend?!What the juice?!(anyone get the reference?)

I heared wendy saying go faster and Bill's groans and the"I love you,your my world."sentence even though I know he doesn't mean it.I looked at the knife then at Bill and Wendy.........

"It's funny how dumb you are."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well guy's it's a cliffhanger!Should this be a one shot or a story?And should You go jeff the killer on Wendy or run away but plot something later on like cartman?You decide!

Also hentai means......