Epilogue - Touch Me

Start from the beginning

I moan softly at his hitched breathing and feel my eyes water, "Then do it."

He waits a little longer as if he thought I was changing my mind before turning me around and crushing his lips with mine. I moan against his warm lips before wrapping my arms around his neck and shuddering as he picked me up against him, pinning me on the door with my legs locked around his hips. He rolled his hips against me and I whine against his lips for friction.

I ground my hips down and exhaled a laugh when he lets out a sharp groan, his mouth lowering and mine and tugging on my lower lip. "Michael" I plead softly, reaching down to lift his shirt up. He grabs my fingers before yanking his shirt and tossing it aside. I spread my fingers on his shoulders before carefully dragging them up and then down his back watching him arch into me. "Please. Touch me now. Don't... Don't wait. Take them away."

Michael lets out a low growl before gripping me tight and turning us around to the bed. I sigh when he crawls down, keeping an arm around my waist before slowly setting me down and reaching for my shirt as his mouth dragged along my skin.

He pauses and leans back before reaching for the bandage on my neck, gently taking it off. I don't move my head as he studies my neck, caressing my skin. "Its healed" he murmurs softly and leans close before placing a small kiss there. His tongue traces the skin before I gasp when he slowly drags my shirt up and over my head, his hand cupping my cock through the jeans. My body arches up and I cry out softly as he went for my jeans.

Then he was tugging those away too and I was left naked for him on the bed. I look up at him as he leaned back to unzip his own jeans and tilt my head a little. When his eyes raise up to mine, I slowly spread my legs more and hear his heart race, his breathing hitch, and his eyes glow a sexy golden brown. He practically kicks his clothes off before reaching beside us and I know he was grabbing the lube again. I'd missed that.

I study his wide shoulders, slowly dragging my fingers down my abdomen before curling my hand around myself. My mouth parts a little as I squeeze myself, shuddering as I moved my hand up and down. I trailed my eyes over his wide shoulders, down to his chest and my mouth watered at the sight of his nipples. I wanted to lick them. Then I look down to his abdomen and feel my cheeks heat up at the muscles there. I didn't have any muscles.

Then my eyes make their way down and I moan at the sight of his hand wrapped around his cock, his hand slick with lube. He was thick and long, his cock hanging with the weight. My cock curved up. That made me flush even more. I could see a thick vein in his shaft and I wanted to lick it, run my tongue along it. Then I felt him reach down to slide a finger inside me before my abdomen tingled, my mouth dropped, and my toes curled as pleasure rushed through me and I came in spurts, my head dropping back as I pumped myself quickly.

And when I could breathe I slowly released myself and felt my thighs tremble as I slumped against the bed, closing my eyes at the sweet aftereffect, only to open them in surprise when I felt a warm body crawl over mine. "That was sexy as hell, mate" Michael growled, voice husky and deep. I moaned softly as I got hard again. "You should've waited for me" he adds, tongue dragging along my jaw. I whine in desire before sighing when his large hand grabbed my right leg and hooked it around his hip before reaching down to guide his cock to my entrance. "You won't walk for days when we're finished with you, mate."

Then he was easing himself inside me and I feel my heart pound at how freaking good he felt inside me. He slid all the way, arching his hips up to allow every long inch of himself inside me. I could feel him so deep inside my blood heated. I felt his thighs touch my ass, the small hairs around his cock brush my skin. Then he began a soft rhythm at sliding in and out of me, slow and steady. And before I knew it he was pounding up into me and I sank my fingers on his back as his skin hit mine, his balls slapping against my skin with each thrust.

"Michael!" I cry out as another tingly rush spread through me, my hands sinking harshly against his body. He grunted at the pain but simply sank his fingers in my hair before he crushed his lips on mine and he hid my shout of pleasure as I came again, his body speeding up with every thrust. Sweat dribbled down his chest and I clung to him when he exhaled sharply, burying his face against my throat as he whispered how much he loved me.

Then before I knew it another painfully sweet and erotic rush burned my veins and I felt as he came long and hard inside me, thrusting inside me to ride out his orgasm. I squeezed my walls and smiled when I felt him tense as he gave a rough thrust with a groan. "Fuck" he groaned, shoulders trembling as he crushed his lips on mine, before leaning back while breathing heavily. "Turn around" he urged as he eased himself out of me. I turn my upper body and feel him help me before he pressed his front to my back, dragging me back against him until I was on my knees. "Hold on, baby" he whispers as his hands guide my own to the sheets.

His arms were longer and one of them gripped the headboard while the other wrapped around my waist and he gave only a soft warning before he buried his still slick cock inside me. I gasp at the way he slid every inch of himself inside me but before I could even say anything, he began a rapid pace in pounding into me. I cry out as he slammed into me and bow my head when he rotated his hips, "Michael!" I croak as my knees trembled. God, it felt so good. "Harder" I plead.

He doesn't, he slows down a little and hits that good spot inside me that made my chest explode. I sink my fingers in the sheets before curling my hands and throwing my head back as his hand clenched around my cock and jerked me in time to his thrusts. I shout his name as my body spasms as I spill into the sheets and my knees give out. Michael growls slowly before following after me, not once slowing down as he fucked me against the mattress.

Tears burn my eyes but they were good tears and I drop my mouth when his head buried in my throat and his teeth sink into my skin. I gasp harshly and clutch the sheets as he rode out his orgasm, slowly reaching around to slide his arms around me and he rolled his weight off of me. My body sank into his arms and he covered me from behind, his breath on my neck. I lick my dry lips after I manage to catch my breath, "I love you, Michael" I murmur softly. I did. If this was how you loved... then I loved Michael.

He clutches me tighter, slowly intertwining his fingers with mine as he brought the sheet over us, "Fuck, Cody, I love you so goddamn much."

I knew he did and I did too.

.

The End..

(Fragments Prologue >>>)