Epilogue - Touch Me

Forgotten 

Epilogue - Touch Me      

A/N: Since only the Epilogue is left, I will upload it today, too. I will also upload the Prologue of the second book, which will be updated Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Expect the first chapter of that one on Monday:) Thanks for Reading!! <3

.

My throat didn't hurt much when I woke up, which wasn't in the cells with Richard. It was a white room and I look down at myself before turning and seeing Will. I smile and reach out to touch him with my hand, causing him to jump in his seat. His eyes turn to me and he stands up fast, "Cody!"

He hadn't been asleep, more like staring at the floor with his hand on my bed. He looked a little tired but his shoulders relaxed when he saw me smile, "Hi."

Then he was angry and his eyes narrowed as he glared at me, "What were you doing over there?!" he demands. "Richard could've killed you!" I frown when I remember and reach up to touch my neck. There was a bandage and Will slaps my hand away from it, "Don't touch it!"

I scowl at him, "I wanted to know who he sold you to. I wanted to help stop him."

"You only made everything worse!" he shouted and stood from his spot to walk around the bed. He was glaring at everything and I watch him with my own glare. I only wanted to help. He turns to me, "Jamie and Mia are gone. You would've been gone too!"

"I don't want you to go anywhere" I mutter.

"That's no reason to almost get yourself killed, Cody!" he shouts.

"Family protects family" I murmur, turning my face away from him.

Will growls slowly before turning away and pacing again, leaving me staring after him. The door opens then and I smile when Aaron walks in, only to frown slowly when he had an angry face, too. Behind him, Michael also looked mad but he seemed more worried than anything else. He passes Will, who give him a narrowed look before leaning to me and cupping my face, pulling me up to kiss my forehead.

"What were you thinking?" he demands softly, brushing my hair and making me sigh at how warm he made me feel. His warmth was thick and comforting and carefully engulfing me as he held me. He leans back to give me a look, "He almost killed you, Cody. If he did..." he shakes his head, "you want to give me a heart attack?"

I tilt my head, "Isn't heart attack for old people?"

Michael snorts before huffing and pulling my face to his again, "An expression, Cody" he sighs before caressing my jaw with his fingers. "You have to stop going off like this. What if we don't get there on time next time?"

I smile with a shake of my head, "You'll always find me."

"So much faith" he murmurs with a shake of his head, "Doesn't mean you should throw yourself in danger. Cody, fuck, don't do that again. Promise me."

I sigh with a nod, trailing my eyes down to his lips. Kiss him. Would he get mad if I kissed him? He's ours. That little thought was more hesitant. He hadn't touched me since I got back, hadn't even kissed me. Did he sleep with someone else? Was Richard right? "Promise" I say slowly, ignoring the ache in my chest.

I look up at him and he searches my face before his own eyes look down to my lips. He leans in a little before the door opens again and he moves back with a sigh, turning to the man that entered. I sit back as Aaron moves to my other side, "How is my brother?"

The new man turns to me and gives me a smile that I think is a little creepy. "He is perfectly fine. The claws didn't cut any major arteries and he is free to go. I do suggest he leaves the bandages on for the rest of the night. Remove them before bed or even tomorrow at first light." Aaron's shoulders sag a little and he nods with a smile before tensing as the man continues, "However, even if there were no major problems... there will be a couple of scars left behind. We can offer surgery for the area and diminish the scars?"