Chapter 11 - You-...!

Forgotten

Chapter 11 - You-...!

.

I thought having sex with Michael would be like every other time I had been with another man. I thought he would pin me down and force my legs apart before burying himself inside me. I really was expecting that.

I should've known.

This was Michael.

He was different... better.

He didn't pin me down, no. He led me to the bed and kissed me until I couldn't breathe and my knees trembled beneath me. Even then he slid a strong arm around me and brought me against him, completely bent in stealing my breath away. He bruised my lips, left them swollen and completely aching for more. It was new and... I already liked him touching me.

He leaned over me and I found myself sitting back against the bed, leaning back as he followed. His body was strong and warm and when my hands touched his skin- I was right to say it would be smooth. His shoulders were wide and I try not to touch him much- clients didn't like me touching them- but I couldn't keep my hands away. I wanted to touch him. I needed it. And he didn't seem to mind.

My legs spread on their own and I sigh when his body slips between them, our cocks rubbing. This was familiar. This I could do. This was nothing like emotions. I've been doing this my whole life- this felt real, even though painful, I knew what to expect. A part of it anyways.

I could already tell this time would be different- he wasn't forcing himself inside me yet. Odd.

A gasp rushes out of me when he rolls his hips and I spread my legs wider, feeling heat spread from my stomach. I whine at the back of my throat and hesitantly grab his hair, relaxing a bit when I touched the silky strands. His hair was so soft. His lips move to my jaw before back to my lips and I raise my hips when I get so hard it hurts. I shudder before reaching down between us and gripping his shaft in my hand, "Fuck me, Michael" I whisper.

His lips touch mine again and he tugs on my lower lip, his finger touching my neck and up to my hair. He leans back, leaving me confused when he goes to the drawer and takes out a bottle and small package. He puts them on the bed before climbing in and turning me to face him, kissing me again. "You have had so many take what they wanted from you" he says softly, eyes burning with anger, but he wasn't hitting me. He touched my cheek softly, "I want you to take what you want from me."

He sits back on the bed and I stare at him widely as he tugs me to his lap and he lays back down, leaving me on him. I tense as I stare down at him and lick my lips nervously. Despite what I did earlier... I had never been on top. I was listening to the voice in my head. This... this was different. This I didn't know what to do. This... this was new. I curl my fists, "Michael, I-"

He grabs my cock in his hand and I arch into his touch with a shudder as he squeezed softly. He wasn't hurting me. "Gods, Cody, get the lube and ride me" he groans arching his hips a little. I didn't know! I grab the bottle and stare at it in confusion, meeting his gaze. He blinks before a growl rips from his throat, startling me. His hands circle mine and he opens the bottle, squeezing the... the cold thing on my hand. I gasp when he leads it to his cock and watch his shoulders relax when I curl my hand. "Lube" he groans. "So it won't hurt."

So it won't hurt.

I'd never.... I'd never had lube.

I follow what he says and then I'm left tensing when he reaches around me and slides his finger in me with the cold thing. Then he lays back and watches me with dark, hungry eyes. I crawl up a little and sink myself on him, gasping at the way he filled me, shuddering at the sound that left his lips. This ... this wasn't so bad at all. "Ride me" he rasps out, arching his hips a little which had me gasping when he moved inside me. "Fuck, Cody. Ride me."