Epilogue - Touch Me

Start from the beginning

I frown and tilt my head, "I'm good."

The man turns to me, "We would be able to-"

"He said he's good" Michael speaks up, a low growl on his voice making the man tense a little. His eyes go to Aaron, who nods, before nodding and making his way to the door.

"Can we go now?" I ask through the silence.

.

A smile spreads across my lips when I see Will playing on the t.v., trying not to die as zombies came. He was playing with Milo, who was given the controller by Ollie. Will was a great player- he learned very quickly. I was glad Will was giving Milo a chance- even if they still didn't talk and Milo was seating on the other couch.

It was a start enough.

"I think you're right" Aaron says as he stops beside me, laying his hand on my shoulder and looking at Will and Milo. He tilts his head a little, "Do you think Will will ever mate with Milo?" he asks softlt, most likely to not let them hear.

I hum in response. I really didn't know. Will was very positive that he wasn't letting anyone touch him anymore... and Milo didn't seem like the type to get fucked. Maybe if Milo was slow and gentle with Will like Michael was with me? The simple thought brought memories and I felt my stomach flutter as my blood heated.

Aaron shrugs a little as he squeezes my shoulder, "Michael's calling for you" he says and his ears turn pink as he clears his throat and looks away, "I don't know for what and I don't care. Don't worry, I got Will" he says, ears red before making his way to the couch where he calls for a match with Will.

Feeling excitement rush through me, I turn around and follow Michael's scent when I catch it. His scent leads me to the kitchen before it thickens towards the stairs and I know he was in his room. My heart was racing in my chest as I see his familiar door and slowly walk towards it. The door was closed but the cold knob turns and I push the door open a little, "Michael?"

"Close the door, baby" his voice says. I feel my cheeks heat up before I slide all the way in and turn around to close the door. When I do, I suddenly feel warmth behind my back and I shudder a gasp when he presses himself against me, his arms slowly wrapping around me as he pressed me to the door. I feel myself grow hard so fast I whimper as I close my eyes. "Mmm. I missed you" he says as his face goes to the back of my neck.

I feel him grow behind me and he was hard, too. A gasp leaves me when he trails his hands down and both his hands go around my cock as he slid his hands between my thighs. My legs trembled but he held me up as he kissed my neck. "Michael" I squeak softly.

"It was so hard" he groans and I feel his heart rushing against my back. He rubs my inner thighs with his fingers as his mouth trailed over to my neck. I shudder and gasp quietly when his teeth graze the area he bit me when we had sex. "I wanted to fucking mount you" he breathes out making me feel hot all over. "I wanted to bring you to my bed and remove every fucking scent on your skin until only mine was left behind."

"I thought you didn't want me anymore" I close my eyes, leaning my forehead on the door. "I thought you didn't want sex with me anymore."

"I thought you didn't want me touching you anymore" he growls softly, his head on my shoulder, confusing me. "I... fuck. I thought you hated me. That after that you wouldn't let me even kiss you."

"I wanted to kiss you ever since I saw you walk into the room" I whimper, arching my ass out to him as he tightened his arms around me. "And I wanted to have sex with you since I got back. I thought you were disgusted-"

"No" he snarls, scaring me just a little. "Fuck, Cody, no. I could never be disgusted in you. God, Cody, you're so fucking innocent. Fuck, I've only wanted to mark every inch of your body as we made love. I wanted to hold you as I buried myself into you."