Chapter 17 - Purple

Start from the beginning

I couldn't get his food. It was just enough to keep us alive.

I couldn't kill him too.

"Cody" he growls at the back of his throat as he turns my head back and pushes the food into my hands. "Eat. Now" he says as he beings the bread to his lips. He gives me a harsh glare and I sit up painfully slow, sitting against the wall beside him before ripping the bread and placing it in my mouth. I let it wet in my mouth before swallowing because my jaw ached at the movement.

I don't eat the meat because it was hard and Will takes it after a while. When we're finished, he sits back and I stare at the floor in silence. I suddenly felt so numb. The... loneliness I felt numbed the ache in my heart and I sank against the wall in defeat.

I shouldn't fight- it hurt more.

I should lay back and take it like the whore I am.

Maybe then nothing would hurt.

A while later Will and the others stand up and I know it was time for them to be chosen. I stand, too, but I know Richard wouldn't let me be here. As if on cue, the door opens and Richard walks in, his gaze narrowing on mine. He jerks his head and the man behind him enters, grabbing my arm when he reaches me and he pulls me along with him. I don't even look over my shoulder because it was useless.

I'm taken down the hall and shoved into a room, where I see two men inside and I feel my shoulders deflate when I'm tossed towards them. "Keep him a while. We don't need the clients to leave us because of the bitch. Besides, boss has a little gift for this one."

The men snicker at that and the man that brought me here leaves with a bang of the door. I jerk away from the hands that wanted to grab me and move away, shaking my head. "Please. Please, don't." I whimper when I hear heir snarls and I'm shoved towards the bed. "No" I croak when they yank at the only clothing I now wore- the white pants and cry out when my hands are yanked above my head. "No! No!"

But it wasn't long before I was forced on my knees and the men buried themselves inside me so hard until they were exhausted and sated and I was tossed aside as they tucked their cocks back into their pants.

.

"What is this?" Will asks me as I sat beside him a couple hours later. His skin was flushed a little and there were marks on his neck. He'd just came back from the man that chose him.

I turn my eyes to him and follow his gaze to the cloth in his hand. I wanted to reach and touch the fabric but I didn't deserve to touch it. Not after I killed Jamie and Mia. Besides, I wanted him to keep it. It was dirty and there was dried blood on it which hid its pretty color, but you could still see the light purple.

"Where'd you get it from?" he adds when I don't say anything. He studies it a while longer before turning his head to me.

"Its purple" I murmur and watch his eyes widen a little, looking back down at it quickly. He touched the area that didn't have blood on it. I lick my cut lips, "There's many shades, Will. Very light that they look like white and very dark that look like... this" I add and look down at the dark purple bruise on my arm. "I thought... Jamie and Mia would've liked it."

At least I didn't cry anymore.

"They would've" he agrees with a nod. He brushes the fabric again before curling it on his fist and offering me a smile. He goes to give it back but I shake my head. "It is yours."

"You keep it" I say slowly. "You would cherish it more than I ever will. It looks pretty when it is clean, I assure you."

Will nods and slips it back into his pocket while leaning back on the wall. Then the door is opened yet again and I feel my body ache just at the sight of Richard as his eyes glare at me. God, its been three days. Please... stop..