Stereotypes Gone Too Far

It is a known fact that the host club characters have unique characteristics. What happens when fans take their qualities and blow it out of proportion? Complete personality changes... For the worst.

Mori is a stoic character in the manga/anime, and his story developed around Honey. One thing that bothers me in fan fictions is the fact that they make him completely revolved around Honey. Although that is a huge chunk of his backstory, he has more features besides his devotion to him.

Honey's personality is childish at times, but most people write him as a baby. He is the oldest out of the host club members, which means he can still act mature at times.

The Twins:

Hikaru- He can get jealous at times, but people overuse this WAY to often. They could make their character meet him for 15 seconds, and once he sees him/her talking to another person, Hikaru becomes infuriated. Can someone please explain this???

Kaoru- Kaoru has a separate personality from his brother, and nothing pisses me off more then when they make them act exactly the same. Come on now, please watch the anime before logging into your Watt pad account.

Tamaki is a very flamboyant person at times, but he is a wise person as well. He knows when to be serious when duty calls, but some people make him act like an obnoxious twelve year old.

Haruhi apparently has no emotion whatsoever. Huh.

Kyoya is mommy/dark overlord.