Chapter 17

No POV

Ino was walking in the school hallway (its tuesday guys,their back to school again)

She was on her way to the restrooom since shes on her period and needed tp chamge pads.

Suddenly and arm pulled her in a dark room taking her by suprise.

Ino tempted to shout but a handkerchief was put into her mouth to keep her from making sound.

"Shut up..." said the person.

Ino was bought to a dark room,and she cant see anything she was tied on a chair both her hands tied with a rope and same with her feet,and she also had a blindfold around her eyes.

And around her mouth so she cant say anything.

"Nggghhhh!!he e ouwaa heeeww"(Get me outta here) she tried to scream.

The anonymous person chuckled and removed the cloth that was on her mouth.

"You prick tell me who you are now! Or ill fucking chop your balls to pieces!" She yelled at him/her.

The anonymous chickled again.

"Well well,Ino" said the person.

Ino's jaw dropped.

"S-Shika...???"she asked.

"Yep its me,took you long enough to notice,troublesome" Said Shikamaru and sighed.

"S-Shika how can you do this!"Ino yelled.

Shikamaru sighed once again.

"Dont be over dramatic Ino,im just here to ask you a thing." He stated.

"Oh,so explain why that 'thing' has to do with you tying me up to a chair and putting a blindfold on my eyes and cover my mouth with i dunno what it is.." she said sarcastically.

Shikamaru removed all the ties and blindfolds off her and turned on the lights.

"So what do you wanna ask?" Ino huffed and crossed her arms.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Shikamaru asks narrowing his eyes on her.

Ino sweatdropped.

'Uh..oh...im in soo much trouble' she thought.

"W-what..i im not avoiding you a-at all" she cursed herself for stuttering,it made it more obvious that shes been avoiding him.

Shikamaru walked closer to her making her step back.

"Oh?so why are you avoiding eye contacts with me? Why are you being distant?why are you ignoring me huh?explain!" He yelled for the first time in forever.

Ino's eyes widden and tears ran down her face.

She looked down.

"I-I.." she closed her eyes tightly.

She put her hands to his cheek and sobbed.

"I....I love you Shika....b-but...i know you dont feel the same way" she muttered and then looked up to him.

Flashback they are 8 years old.

Little Ino ran her way to her bestftiends house.

When she arrived she didnt bother to knock she just walked inside.

"Nee Shika-Kun! Do you like someone!?" Ino yelled at her bestfriend.

Shikamaru blushed and looked away.

"I do though.."

Ino's smile brighten .

"Then who is it!!" She asks more like yelled.

"Its someone ajd its not you!" He said.

Flashback end.

Shikamaru sighed.

And hugged her.

"Ino...i do love you too...when we were kids the person i said i liked was you,but that feeling changed to love"he said to her.

"T-then! Why did you say that its not me!" She yelled.

"Its not easy to tell who the person you love is" he muttered sighing.

Ino smiled and hugged him.

"I love you Shika-Kun So were dating now ne!" She said.

"Troublesome,yes" he muttered.

=====

Aweeee 😖😖😖

Kawaaiii!

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo-