Chapter 11

No POV

Everyone was on the living room sitting on the couch.

Boring.

Boring.

Boring.

"Hey guys!I suggest we do something fun!" Ino yelled.

Everyone looked at her eyebrow raised.

She sighed.

"I mean like,its really boring here,we should at least go outside and have some fun at the sea,you know! The sea is crying waiting for us to jump on the water and splash each other" Ino said.

Oh yeah! She was right,after 2 weeks they didnt mind the calling sea.

Well,since their living in the beach,its possible that they can hear the Sea splashing,but no they are too noisy and too busy to listen to the sea.

"Meh.Okay,im gonna change into my bathing suit,see ya later guys!" Sakura said and headed upstairs.

Everyone also headed upsatirs to change.

After they are done changing....

Everyone now are on the sea splashing eachother to death,and the guys are surfing,more like competing.

And there Sakurs and TenTen just watch them,both of them making a sand castle.

"Ne,TenTen-Chan" Sakura called.
TenTen looked at her and asked "What is it?" Sakura smirked,yes she was bored,and TenTen was ger new target to make fun with.

"So,how was your night?" She asked.

TenTens face redden at the sudden question,uh-oh if they found out her and Neji's make out session on the Storage Room last night,both of them would be so fucked up.

"U-uhm....well its good?" She said.

"Oh! C'mon TenTen you think i didnt hear your Moa--" Sakura didnt finish her sentence when TenTen covered her mouth with her hand...she doesnt want to hear her say theword 'Moans'.

"Shh....shut it Sakura,you think i didnt hear your moans coming from the kitchen yesterday" now it was TenTens turn to smirk at the younger pinkette who's face is flushed into a blood red color.

"S-Shut up TenTen!! Dont ever tell anyone that,or ill tell yours okay?" Sakura said and TenTen grinned "Sure,but only if you dont tell mine" and both did a pinky swear.

Unlucky for them, a certain blonde was smirking behind who has a camera,recording every single thing they chatted.

"Hehe im gonna use this for black mail" the blonde realizes the she said it aloud and quickly ran away.

TenTen and Sakurs looked at the place where they heard the sound but found.

No

One.

Meh,must be their imagination.

_____________________
________________

A/N

AHHH! IT FEELS SOOO RIGHT TO UPDATE AGAIN!!.

IVE HELD MY BREATH FOR TOO LONG!!

ANYWAY!! THANKYOU FOR READING!!

だいすけ!  

ジ <ーーーthats a happy face k?