Chapter 10

A/N

OH MY GOOOD!! I DIDNT KNEW THAT I CAN REACH THIS KIND OF CHAPTER!!! ANYWAY

I DONT OWN NARUTO SADLY...

____________________________________

Sakura POV

"Okay guys,so this is the plan we will play 20 minutes in heaven" I say to them.

"Sakura thats just dumb as fuck" said Shikamaru beside Ino.

I glared at him.

"You aint helping no shit Shikamaru"

He sighed.

"Let me just say the plan"

"Fine"

"Okay,first Sakura you stay waych at TenTen and Ino you tell Neji to go inside the storage room to get something,and Sakura next thing you do is tell TenTen that you saw her phone in the storage room too, since i got her phone,i stole it,next is Sasuke and Naruto you guys put the cctv Camera's on the storage room,while me and Hinata will go arrange the computer's and shit,got that?oh and also Ino and Sakura dont forget to lock Neji and TenTen in."

Shikamaru said.

Wooww..

We are all speechless..

"Shit Shikamaru,you're like the second version of Einstein...you aint got no shitty mind." I said.

"Shikamaru,you must get some awards.."-Ino

"Okay then...we will do that."said Sasuke and he and Naruto got up.

Is start to go in the living room to see TenTen panicking.

Wow.

She loves her phone that much that she's gonna die?

3 hours later..

"Hello Sasuke-Kun? Is the cctv done yet?" I said in the phone.

[Ah yes it is...also i contacted Shikamaru he said that he and Hinata are done working for the computer and its working great]

"Okay see you later then..bye love you"

[Love you to--]

And i ended the call

I went to

A still panicking TenTen -_-

Srsly!?

"Ah TenTen...i saw your Phone in the storage just now..."

She looked at me immediately "Really!?"
"Yes"
"K thanks Sak!"

Then she ran off..

Ino POV

"Neji..Can you get my packed boxes in the storage room? I kinda cant carry it since im thin"

I say to him

He scoffed

"Says the Pig"

"Shut up just get it!" I yell at Him

"Fine."

No POV

Everyone except TenTen and Neji and Sakura and Ino are upstairs..looking at the computer..

With Sakura and ino..

"Sak lets go follow them we have to lock them in!" Said ino to Sakura..

"I know pig i know.."

The they both followed Neji...TenTen is already in the storage room looking for her phone..

Whe Neji was in front of the storage room he stopped...since he saw TenTen..

He was about to talk when Sakura and Ino pushes him in making him stumble and TenTen look back.

Ino and Sakura then locked the door with soo many Chains.

"Whoo success.." said Ino.

"Yeah.."

Then they went upstairs to join thr others.

With Neji and TenTen...

Silence..

Silence...

"Why do i have to be locked up here with you!?"

"Not my fault they locked US up together here-wait...now that i think about it!" Yelled Neji.

Making TenTen look at him weirdly.

"I should have known this was their pan from the Beggining.."

He said.

"Yeah--oh wait!! My phone is there!!" TenTen was about to get her phone when Neji grabbed her hand...

"TenTen i need to tell you something.."

TenTens smiled dissapaered..

And her eyes widdened.

"Neji i know let go of me now!!i knw your going to reject me!!" She yelled.

"STOP IT!! I DIDNT SAY I WAS GONNA REJECT YOU!IM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT I FELT THE SAME OKAY!!" Yelled Neji.

TenTen's eyes widdened more...

"Neji...I love you...

"I love you too..."

Afte rthat thwy hugged.

Upstairs..

"YEEY! OUR PLAN IS A SUCCESS!!" yelled Sakura.

"I know..but those two better not be doin' it we can see them from here..."

======

Lol

Thankyou for reading guys..

And thankyou for 1k reads!😘😘 love ya