Come with me

Candice's POV

After Jackson asked me to be his girlfriend I was ecstatic for the rest of the day he is also an amazing kisser I had just got home to be met with Scott,stiles,Lydia,Alison , and Jackson "umm hi how the hell did you all get into my house" "it's a long story" "I've got time" "well in that case there's no story" Scott said "get out of my house Scott " "no come with me" "no" he then grabbed my arm and started to pull me somewhere but was cut off by Jackson punching him "don't touch her ever again " "ok ok dude calm down" stiles said Jackson glared at him "ok so Candice I'm have you been you know seeing hearing and smelling things better like 100 times better" "um no now get out of my house all of you except Jackson " he smirked as he came up behind me and Lydia glared at me "no we came her to talk " I decided I was fed up I had a headache and I had a fever I went outside and got security "get all of them out of here except him " I pointed at Jackson they nodded "really " stiles said "sorry I love you guys but I have a headache and I'm not in the mood for and interrogation " security grabbed them and headed for the door Scott tried to fight back but they had to lift him up in the air they finally left and it was just me and Jackson I dicided to take a pain killer I went to get one but Jackson came up behind me and took the bottle "I have a headache " "I can make it feel better " he picked me up and layed me down on the couch and started rubbing my head I smiled and snuggled up to him my headache was starting to finally go away I eventually fell into a deep sleep ...

I was jolted awake but a yell from the other side of the room I looked to see all again in the glory Scott,Lydia ,stiles, Alison, and Jackson talking "what the hell are you doing here!" They all looked my me with shocked or scared faces in stiles' case "um we wanted to talk?" How did they get past security for the 2nd time even if some did have werewolf strength they wouldn't show it in public "what do you want " "ok have you seen anything like maybe a lizard looking human with scales a tail and razor sharp teeth "really you came to ask me that " "yes " "well no now leave" " we can really feel the love Candice " stiles said "sorry" "ok we'll leave but if you do see it call us " "ok" weird I thought ...

Hey guys how's it going do you guys like other people's POV or just candice's ??❤️❤️Morgan