Mall day

Candice's POV

School was pretty boring it really just  consisted of the basics introduce my self sit down get all of the new people I met to keep telling me that going shopping with Erica is a bad idea. I have weird friends it's just a shopping trip. Oh yea and let's not forget that time where I got lost and Jackson helped me he was hot but he did have a girlfriend with I learned is Lydia the girl who hates me but whatever. I was about to get into my car when I heard someone calling my name it was Jackson. "Oh hey " " uh hey oh nice car" "thanks" " uh I was wondering if you would ever like to hang out sometime " " don't you have a girlfriend " " uh no I um broke up with her" "oh" "yea" " well yea I would love to hang out with all of you guys sometime " " oh ok that's good" he smiled "ok well I have to go I'm meeting Erica " "ok buy".

I had stopped at a very worn down burnt house I looked at the address one more time and this was it and is was in the middle of the woods weird. I walked up and knocked them knocked again then I just went in. I was walking around when a voice scared me. " this is private property" I jumped around to see a good looking guy he looked only a few years older than me. "Oh you scared me I trying to find Erica we are going shopping today and this is the address she gave me " " oh well she's in the room up the stairs down to your right" " oh thanks" I walked up the stairs and went into her room to find all the sitting on the bed Erica Boyd and Isaac. " oh hi didn't see you there you ready" " uh yea " "ok let's go ".

We were shopping for like 4 hours until we got told that it was closing time we walked out with our shopping bags and then I dropped her off oh today was fun I wonder what tomorrow will be like .