New me

Candice's POV

I groaned as my alarm clock went off it read 6:30. I couldn't actually believe my adoptive parents actually decided to move me from LA all the way to California and to a new school to I might as well just be a new person. Luckily there were still some good modeling gigs in California so I wasn't to mad plus the house I couldn't actually complain it was huge. Yes I would say I'm rich but my parents aren't my real parents. I have never met my real parents and I would trade this life just to meet them once in a heartbeat but that can't and never will happen cause there both dead from a car crash that I barely survived from I wasn't even born yet. They had to get me out by C - section. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my mom silently knocked on my door and sat down on my bed. "Hi honey are you excited for your first day at school" she said "Not really " I said  "oh don't be like that you'll fit right in " she said . I started getting out of bed and walking to my huge walk-in closer to find an outfit. " What's this school even called ?" I asked "umm Beacon Hills it's not to far away " "oh ok" " well I'll let you get ready then you can come down and I'll give you directions "  "ok " I said . When's he walked out I got up and did my usual do my hair,makeup, nails,brush my teeth . Then I had to pick out my outfit which just consisted of a black mini skirt and a long but short tight pick crop top and some black heels. After that I walked down the long stair case and to the kitchen. "Mourning " both of my parents said at the same time mr. and Mrs . Channing. "Mourning " I said . My dad was my favorite by far cause when I said I wanted something he would get it for me same for my mom but my dad is just really layed back. I grabbed an apple and kissed my parents goodbye after my mom handed me the directions for my new school. I grabbed my car keys and walked down the stairs to the huge lot I got my black Lamborghini and started it up. We have other cars but this one was by far my favorite. It had a matte classy black color with slide open doors. I put the directions in my phone on the GPS backed out and headed off for school. Let's see how Beacon Hills goes I thought to myself .

Hey guys thank to anyone who is reading this story update will be tomorrow and it will be jacksons POV next 😍 and the picture up top is of Candice get it Candice  ,Candice Swanepoel.