With him

Lydia's POV😏oh yea bitches

After school I told Allison I would buy her a dress for the formal due to the whole I made out with your boyfriend thing so we were going up the escalator stairs when I saw stiles god it's like wherever I go I see him but it's nice to know someone really likes me whatever I do "so what are we doing here Lydia " "oh calm down Allison I buying you a dress " "oh yes and thank you but for me to fully forgive you you have to do something and I'll forget about what you did " this can't be good "and what is that" "well you know stiles right " "yes"I didn't see where she was going with this "well you have to let him take you to formal " "why" "because you made out with my boyfriend " "with him?" I ask as I point to stiles as he does a akward little hand wave poor kid I guess I could give him a chance "fine but you have to forgive me " "consider you forgiven" she looked off in the distance "aww they would make such a cute couple " she said looking at guess who Jackson and Candice walking around candice having to sign a few autographs while walking they went to Macy's and I basically ran as fast as my heels could carry me to Macy's with Alison behind "Lydia stop what are you doing" I walked into Macy's to see Jackson with Candice as she sprayed perfume and had Jackson sniff her wrist that's soupossed to be me there the little blond bitch she picked out like 20 perfumes and put them in her cart I also got a little closer but hid behind a rack being short does have its advantages "so uh I was wondering if maybe you would like to go to winter formal with me " Jackson said and he got nervous what he never gets nervous over a girl "what's winter formal " she asked uh does she not know how to read the signs there like all over the school "well it's kinda like a prom but it's in the winter since we are about to go into that season " "ok sure " she said smiling "what dress are you wearing " "I dorm know I guess we will find out " she said as she paid CASH for her perfumes great she's rich too what else do I have to do to compete with her I hadn't realized I had stepped into view when Candice said "is that Lydia?" I immediately ran out of the store and to Allison "what was that all about Lydia " "nothing I just did some shopping " "well then what don't you have a bag " " oh shut up you know I wasn't shopping " she smirked "oh I know " .

We were in the dress store when I saw Jackson and Candice walk in smiling she want over to the dress department while me and Alison were at the shoe one I followed she was looking at dresses for several minutes I was about to leave when I saw Jackson come up from behind and put his arms around her waist while snuggling his chin into his neck she helped in surprise but relaxed when she saw it was him the little bitch then she finally pulled out a beautiful red dress that was a dark blood red dress that was tight at the top but then got loose and the very bottom she immediately tried it on and even I had to say she looked stunning it hugged her damn perfect curves just right and anyone even the person who hate she emote then anything would say she looked amazing. I stormed off when I saw jacksons reaction reaction which I really didn't want to see or hear for that matter(you know what I mean😏) when I finally found her she looked at me with a happy face " what are you so happy about " "what I just saw which by the way was the funniest thing ever " "yea yea " we paid for our stuff but I couldn't help but looked back to see Jackson and Candice hand in hand ...