thirteen

'daddy?' calum whispered, tapping gently on lukes bedroom door.

'come in baby' calum walked in slowly, making his way over to lukes bed. the blonde sat on lukes lap, wrapping his legs around the blondes waist.

'daddy i ask question?' calum asked timidly, a blush already forming on the boys tan face. luke chuckled lightly, pulling calums hair out of his face.

'ask away'

calum kissed lukes lips before pulling away and looking into the boys eyes. luke gulped, understand the unspoken question. he lifted the kiwi and flipped around so that calum was on the bottom.

'what do you want babyboy?' luke asked, taking his shirt off.

'want you daddy' calum whispered. luke nodded.

'strip down for me, leave on your panties' calum obeyed quickly, removing his clothing and discarding it on the floor. he played with the little blue bow on his panties as luke turned around.

'so beautiful' luke whispered, flipping calum around and kissing the boys neck. he left a few marks on the boy before running his hands down the boys back.

'remember bug, the safe word is simply 'no more'' calum nodded, whimpering a little as luke teased him.

carefully, luke slid into the boy, earning a low moan from the boy under him. luke smirked, thrusting in and out of the boy. calum moaned a little louder this time, bucking his hips to create some sort of friction.

'keep those hips down bug' luke held the boy down to which calum whined loudly.

'n-no m-m-more p-please!' calum cried, wanting to be done. as much as he loved luke inside him, he really didnt like sex all that much. luke pulled out, sighing when seeing the small boy whimpering.

'oh, baby youre alright. c'mere lets put some cream on your little bum' calum whined, making grabby hands at luke with sleepy eyes.

'daddy m'too tired' calum closed his eyes, flopping down onto the bed dramatically. luke laughed.

'ill give you a piggy back ride' at that, calum sprung up and jumped onto lukes back, wrapping his arms and legs around the boys body.

'i ready!' calum announced, a huge smile on his sleepy face. he leaned in lukes shoulder, closing his eyes.

'alright' luke said, dragging out the 'l' for a while before plopping the boy down on his changing table. calum smiled sleepily, his eyes barely open.

'i wuv you daddy' calum announced, clinging to luke as the blonde pick him up.

'i love you too bug'

vote - comment - share

im sorry. i cant write smut im not very good at it so thats what youre going to get. there probably wont be any other smut scenes unless yall send me some that ill put into the book (cake or mashton only). pm me those if you have anything ig lol. okay bYE