ten

- quick shout out to vaporizemuke cause she gr8 go check her out. okay read away-

michael woke up the next morning, his head pounding. he tried getting up but nothing was working. instead, he cried. tears fell down his face and he wailed for his daddy.

'aw whats wrong bubba?' ashton asked in a high voice, something parents do for some reason. michael clung to ashton, his head hurting so much.

'h-head hurt' he whispered; it hurt him too much to talk any higher. his cries died down as his daddy held him. he laid his head on ashton shoulder, closing his eyes, which hurt like hell too.

ashton set the boy down, receiving a loud wail from the boy. ashton sighed, trying to ignore the loud noise as he made the boy a bottle, the only way to calm him down.

after a few minutes, michael had tired himself out and was falling asleep on his couch. ashton walked in, shaking the boys bottle. he lifted the boy up and sat him in his lap, slipping the rubber into the boys mouth.

michael drank the bottle in his half awake state. he fell asleep in ashtons arms, soft snores coming from his mouth.

ashton cooed at his babyboy, lifting him and bringing him to his room.

ashton heard his phone ring from the kitchen and hurried to it. he picked it up, not even checking the ID.

'hello how may i help you?' ashton asked politely, sitting down at his kitchen table.

'oh hi ashton its luke, i was just wondering, would you like to arrange something for the boys anytime soon? calum wont quit bugging me about it' luke rushed, nervous of what the older boy would say. ashton smiled a little, letting a out soft breath.

'of course. michael is a little sick right now but definitely next week if it works for you?' ashton asked, standing and walking to his calender.

'oh i hope he gets better and uh, yea sure that sounds awes - great. how does next friday sound?'

'perfect. ill see you then' ashton concluded and hung up. he heard michael start to cry and sighed, running to his babys room.

'shh youre alright bubba' ashton whispered, going to pick the boy up.

'a-ash my head ki-kills' michael whimpered quietly. ashtons expression fell. michael had slipped into big space.

'c'mon mikey ill get you some meds' ashton helped the boy stand on his shaky legs. they walked to the kitchen where he kept the medicine and found some pain killers.

'here you are' ashton handed the boy the pills and a glass of water.

't-thank you' michael whispered, his head hurting far too much. he quickly downed the pills and walked to the couch where he laid down. his eyes fluttered shut as he started falling asleep.

'love you mikey'

'love you too ash'

vote - comment - share

that was so weird to write from bigspace!michael cause i wanted to write bubba so many times ugh.