chapter ten

Dedicated to candy and all of you nice and lovely people finding time to read my book.

Chapter ten
"Treat him like my bro,I wish I had that courage to do so, Garcia has always been my friend let alone calling him my bother,I mean look at him with that handsome face and maybe a he thinks its is a bad idea too right? ok am just guessing and I don't think I'll be comfortable saying Bro I don't take him as one, already I have a crazy one named Eddie but just in case, am gonna act along.

" come in,"George says from inside after I knocked lightly and I enter closing the door behind me and sat quickly on his bed but he noticed me."hey... "He started smiling at me and I returned it with a shy grin.what am I doing?

" hi Br......bro."I stammered and  awkwardly looked up to see him frowning at me and my smile faded.

"Amber..." He began and continued ,"you don't have to call me bro because I know you aren't comfortable neither am I,I can't picture you as my little Sister to be frank,I mean look at you, so gorgeous"he stated and I signed loudly.

"Good! cause i can't imagine being your sister too" I said and he laughed and I joined him."uh do you need help with unpacking, but I can see that you are almost finished-"but I never get to finish my statement before he interrupted me.

"Oh yes I need Help are you willing to help me  With that suitcase over there," he said pointing near the mahogany chest and I went there.I don't think that I described George probably or at all,well he is a 6'1 while am a 5'9,anyway he has a tanned body,very muscular, ooh biceps ,oh who said that? A nice body with all that a girl could ever want from a perfect guy, with eyes that are blue and hair as brown as the mahogany wood and am now exergerating.

I get to work where I open the case and regret as soon as my eyes look at his underpants and I lift one.

"Is this your actual size?" I ask waving it at him and when he turns his face and ears reddens with embarrassment, he quickly comes in front of me and snatches it from me.

"Give me that and am so not talking to you at this moment," he said going to finish his packing while I sat at his bed.

" Oh Come on! I didn't mean it you know,to embarrass you," I apologize but he gives me the silent treatment.

"Am not embarrassed, what gave you  the idea, don't answer that."

"Yes you are, for the past one year I've known you, your ears redden when you are embarrassed," I concluded and his mouth formed an 'oh '.

"Go on a date with me," he asked and I was surprised to hear that,  I thought I didn't hear him well with my heart beating endlessly.