Chapter 1: Sucpisions

A/N
Hi, I am Kiku. This is my first story, I hope you enjoy
Allen POV
---------------
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. 5 am, I've learnt to wake up early to avoid Cross. I get up and tiptoe to the bathroom, It's best not to make any sound just I case I wake him up. I get washed, my reflection looks as good as usual, bruises and cuts littering the top half of my body, a new bruise appearing on my chin. My friends are gonna ask me how I got it, again. I guess I'll blame it on the cat. I get ready and quietly go out the house, I have had to memorise everywhere the house creaks or makes a sound just so I don't wake him.

I walk to the place where we usually meet and just wait, I have to wait about 3 hours for them to get there since we usually meet at 8. Lavi gets here first and like usual questions me about the bruise on my face. I tell him a lie saying it was my cat, while I stay stone-faced, he seems to buy it but I know he is smarter than that next Leenalee and Kanda arrive. Leenalee questions me and I repeat the same story. I hope they buy it. I can't tell them, they might leave me for lying to them all these years.

Kanda's POV
----------------
When I got to the street where we usually meet I saw Moyashi and Lavi, Leenalee was right behind me, when I got closer I saw a new bruise on his chin. Damn what happened now. I listen while Allen tells us all that it was his cat Timcampy. Like hell we buy it. But I just let it be. Then we start walking to school The Moyashi is so slow. " Moyashi hurry up." I wait for his usual reply "My name is Allen. Bakanda" There it is. "What did you say?"
"I said my name is Allen Bakada. Your so stupid you can't even remember my name"
"Che"
"Hey don't you che me" Allen shouts
"Che" Then the bickering starts.

Lavi's POV
------------
Allen and Kanda are fighting all the way to school while Leenalee and I just talk
" What do you think is happening to Allen?" Leenalee usually discusses this with me every day and I just say my usual answer
"I don't know but I do have my suspicions"
"Like what?" Leenalee asks
"Bullies, you know Allen has them because of his scar and hair" I reply
"Yeah." she said sadly

When we get to school I go in class with Kanda and Allen, Leenalee was put in a different class to us. We go and take our seats, Allen next to the window, me next to him and Kanda next to me. The whole lesson Allen just stares out the window and doodles on his notebook.

When the bell goes we get up and go to our meeting place just outside the school gates and wait for Leenalee. Allen and Kanda start arguing again.
" Your brain is so small you can't even remember my name Bakanda!"
"You're so small I thought everything went over your head Moyashi."
"It's Allen"
"Che"
I stifle a giggle at the two of them.
"There's Leenalee. Kanda, Allen come on."
We walk home like nothing was wrong me and Leenalee laughing all the way at Kanda and Allen fighting and throwing insults at each other. When we neared where we usually separated I noticed Allen shaking slightly. What is happening?

A/N
I hope you enjoyed my first chapter.
If you have time to put a comment it would be greatly appreciated.