Chapter 11-Hatred

Hello everyone!I know you guys are very disappointed in me because I haven't been updating and no nothing is wrong is just I have been busy with school and stuff and I'm very sorry!But on with the story!

Keys To Look For In This Chapter:
Y/n:Your name
--------------------------------------
📖Book's Pov📖
It was another day at school and there was a very cute couple that everyone adored but,there was someone that hated the couple because of someone that stole her lover.

🐶Your Pov🐶
It was another day at school and Adrien and I were holding hands to school but,when we got to the stairs of the school we saw the whole crowd of students again that had their phones out.

While I was looking at the students I heard Adrien chuckle and we gently made our way through the crowd and headed to our class with students following us behind.When we got to our class some of the students had to go to a different class.So we walked in and we saw our friends with their lover sitting next to them.

"I'm glad our friends found someone they love deeply." I told Adrien when we were in our seats.
"Me too." He replied with a smile.
"Good morning everyone!" The teacher said her good morning and we all did the same and the lesson began.

~Lunchtime~

Marinette,Nathaniel,Alya,Nino,Adrien and I found a table and we all sat down with our lunch.While we were talking I heard a voice that I recognised that hated my guts it was,Cholè.
"Hello Adrien!" Cholè smiled.
"Cholè you do know that Adrien does have a girlfriend." Alya replied to Cholè with a grim smile.When Cholè heard what Alya said she turned to her and says "I already know that and why do you always have to say that!"
"Well I know that you will have a plan to take Adrien away from Y/n!" Alya replied with anger filling inside her and Cholè walked away while giving her a disgusted look.
"Oh Alya you didn't have to do that." I told her with worried eyes.
"Anything for a friend that might get a stolen boyfriend." Alya replied back with a wink and I nodded my head with a laugh.

~Class~

"Hello students for today's lesson we will be having a history lesson about aboriginal people." The teacher told us and when she finished she said something about partners.
"So I'm gonna put you guys into partners,so can I please have Marinette and Nino,Adrien and Nathaniel,Alya and Sabrina." And she keeps on going until she stops to my name "And Y/n with Cholè." And my face turns into a worried look while Cholè starts complaining.
"Now I would give you guys about,three weeks to prepare a poster about the aboriginal people,and you guys would make a poster together and enjoy working with your partners!And your dismissed!" The teacher dismissed us all and Adrien suggested something to me "Do you want me to swap with you?"
"Oh no I'm gonna be okay with her." I replied back when inside I'm worrying like a lot.
"Oh okay I hope you don't get hurt." Adrien hugged me and went to the library with Nathaniel.
"I should probably do the same." And off I went straight to the school's library.

When I got there I started getting books to study on about aboriginal people.So far I got these three books:Aboriginal Life,Facts About The Aboriginal and The History Of The Aboriginals but I carried on looking for more books to add to the pile.When I got about ten books I suddenly got shoved to the ground knocking all the books in my hands.
"Aw,did someone got hurt?" I looked up and saw Cholè laughing.She took her hand out and I reached for it but she took it away. "Aw sorry go get someone to help you." She laughed and walked out of the library.

I tried to get up but my body wouldn't get up. "Y/n!You okay!" I saw Adrien ran up to me and he gave out his hand and I gladly took it with a wince of pain.
"I'm okay just you know got some pain." I told him hugging him and he hugged me back. "Well I just noticed that the bell rang so gotta take all these books and study." I sighed and started picking up the books with a help of Adrien.
--------------------------------------
Again I'm very very very sorry for not updating but you guys already know why from the top but looks like Cholè is building up her hatred of you but I wonder what's gonna happen in the next chapter.But yeah that's all and guys this book has 4K reads and thank you guys and see ya in the next chapter!
-CreativeEnchantress