Chapter 7-Evilustor

Keys to look out In this chapter:
Y/N-Your Name

✏️Nathaniel's Pov✏️
I was In class drawing A comic of me and Marinette when the teacher called out my name.
"Nathaniel!I see that you're doodling while I'm teaching the class!Pack up your things and go straight to the principal's office!" She shouted at me with A stern look.

While I was packing up I dropped my book and Chloè got It and started making fun of It.
"Oh my,looks like Nathaniel has A crush on Marinette!" She started laughing when I snatched my book back.
"Well Nathaniel what are you waiting for hurry up and go!" The teacher shouted pointing to the door to tell me to leave.
So I ran out of the class and started walking to the principal's office.

🕊Hawkmoth's Pov🕊
"Aw,looks like you got teased at but don't worry I am here to help.Go on my moth go do something with him." I told the little akuma.

🌹No One's Pov🌹
When the little akuma was out It flew Into Nathaniel's pencil.

🕊Hawkmoth's Pov🕊
"Now do you need my help?" I asked the red haired boy.
"Yes." He replied back with A dark voice.
"Okay my boy.Now you're Evilustor.But If you want me to help you then you must help me back." I told him with A smirk.
"Okay I will,just let me spend time with my crush." He replied back.
"Okay just give me one of the three miraculouses miraculous." I told him.
"Okay I will my master." He nodded.
"Then go Evilustor!" I Instructed him.

🐶Your Pov🐶
When school ended Wiffa came out of my backpack and screamed. "Y/N!someone has been akumatized!"
When I heard Wiffa I went behind the school to transform.
"Wiffa paws out!" I screamed back.
When I transformed I ran to the destruction.

🐱Adrien's Pov🐱
When school ended Plagg came out of my backpack and screamed. "Adrien!someone has been akumatized!"
When I heard Plagg I went under A shady tree to transform.
"Plagg paws out!"
When I transformed I ran to the destruction.

🐞Marinette's Pov🐞
When school ended Tikki flew out of my backpack and screamed. "Marinette!someone has been akumatized!
When I heard Tikki I went behind A car and transformed.
"Tikki spots on!"
When I transformed I ran to the destruction.

🐶Your Pov🐶
When I ran to the destruction I saw Ladybug and Cat Noir already there waiting for me.
"So what's the plan?" I asked waiting for one of them to say something.
"Well since the destruction is here I can hear something going on in the library." Ladybug spoke out.
So we ran in the school and headed to the library.

"Ohhh why me!Why can't you choose someone else!" I heard Cholè screamed.
"Well because you did something really bad to Nathaniel!" Shouted back that I assumed was the akumatized villain.
So we all jumped in and tried to stop the villain.But then he drew a box that trapped me inside.
"Oh come on!" I yelled in frustration.
Then Cat Noir used cataclysm.
"Cataclysm!" He shouted.
"Thanks!" I smiled.
"Anything for you m'wolf." He replied back with a smile.
Then I rolled my eyes.
"Um a little help here guys!" Shouted Ladybug while fighting Evilustor.
So Cat Noir and I ran to Ladybug and help her.

"Lucky Charm!" I heard Ladybug shouted.
"A pen?" I asked Ladybug with A confused face.
While we were still thinking Ladybug shouted a answer.
"I know his weakness!If we give him this pen he won't be able to draw with it!"
I was going to question her but I would have to save it for now because we needed to save the people!
So Cat Noir and I distracted the villain while Ladybug swaps the pencil to the pen.So I kicked the pencil off his hand and Ladybug quickly swapped the pencil to the pen.When she swapped it he picked up the pen and suddenly couldn't draw on it.
"Hey!Give that back to me!" He yelled trying to get the pencil back but Cat Noir held him back.So Ladybug snapped the pencil In half and the akuma flew out.
"NOOOOO!!!!!" He screamed.
So Ladybug caught the akuma and turned it back to normal. "No more little doom for you little akuma.Devilize!Bye bye little butterfly."

When everything was back to normal it turned out that Nathaniel got akumatized.I was about to asked Ladybug my question but I heard A beep from my necklace and so I said my goodbyes and ran off. "Bye Ladybug,bye Cat Noir!"
"Bye Mystic Wolf!" They both waved at me in unison.

So so so sorry guys that I didn't update for so long.Well one thing is that I totally forgot that the school holidays was over from last week.And two is that of course I have school and homework.So yeah and hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the next one is a very special one but no spoilers.And bye guys!
-FantasyEnchantress ^ u ^