Chapter 9-Confessing Time!

In this chapter I'm gonna be doing Adrien's Pov more because I think it's gonna be way cuter,don't you think? ^ u ^
Keys To Look In This Chapter:
Y/n=Your name
--------------------------------------
🐱Adrien's Pov🐱
It was another day at school and I was walking up the stairs with Nino while shaking a bit.
"Woah dude!Why are you shaking so much?" Nino asked me.
"Well can I ask you something really really important?" Trying not to stutter.
"Woah!Of course dude!" Nino replied with a confident smile.So I told him how much I liked Y/N and asked him for help.

RING!RING!RING!

When we heard the bell we started walking to our classes.When we sat down I saw Y/N walking up to her seat which was always with Nathaniel.When she was starting to walk up to her seat I waved at her and she waved back.

~After School~

When school was over I walked out and saw Y/n walking home so I ran up to her and ran in front of her with a soft smile.
"Hey Y/n can we talk at your place for something?" I asked her with sparkles shining in my eyes.
"Sure Adrien!" She replied with a sweet smile that melted my heart.

When we arrived at her house we went upstairs and I decided to say it,if she says no then I would not know what to do but I let that aside and closed my eyes and confessed my love. "I really really like you Y/n.When I first met you you were the most beautifulest girl that I have ever seen!So would you like to be my girlfriend?" When I opened my eyes I saw her with tears in her eyes but I noticed that they were happy tears.
"Of course I would!" She replied then jumped on me with a warm hug and I hugged her back. I didn't know what to do but then I felt something soft on my lips and I look down and saw Y/n kissing me and I kissed her back,it was a soft and gentle kiss.

When we broke away for air we hugged each other again and we stayed like this until I had to go home.

I hope you like this chapter and I hope you didn't think that this was a bit cliché but yeah that's all and see ya next time!
-FantasyEnchantress ^ u ^