Chapter 12-Study 'Buddies'

Keys In this Chapter:
Y/n:Your name
--------------------------------------
🐶Your Pov🐶
It was a peaceful afternoon in the library,just trying to study while my 'partner'...Cholè...is checking herself out while on the other hand...me!Is doing all the work!
"Um Y/N?" Cholè asked me while fluttering her eyes, "Can I give you a warning,just to let you know Adrien will soon break up with you and he will finally be mine!"
"He wouldn't!I know that Adrien wouldn't do that to me!" I replied trying to contain my anger and get back to work.Cholè was about to reply when the bell rang and I thought 'Finally.' And I picked up all of the books and put them in my bag.

"Hello Adrien!" I waved and he waved back.
"Hello Y/n,how are you?"
"Well tired because Cholè is just letting me do all the work for 'our' project." I rolled my eyes.And then the teacher started the lesson. "Remember the project is due tomorrow and you're all dismissed." When she dismissed us all my eyes grew wide and I started getting worried,unfortunately Adrien saw this and started to ask me "You okay Y/n?"
"Well it's just that we haven't even started the whole project!" And I ran out of the school and headed to my house to start the project.

When I got home I let out Wiffa and let her do what she wants and texted Cholè (Yes I got Cholè's number since the project started.)

Y/n:So you wanna come to my place OR should I come to yours?
Cholè:Um neither,because you're doing this yourself!
Y/n:But we're meant to be doing this together!
Cholè:Do you wanna be sent to my father!?No?Then you better make our poster the best and buh bye!

I turned off my phone and I was so infuriated,but I didn't care in this case because this was DUE tomorrow!And I got to work as fast as I could but still make it look nice!

~12:50am~

When I finished I stretched my arms and looked at my clock...12:50am...Jeeze I worked really hard but at least it looks nice.So I rolled up the poster and gently put it in my bag.When I was about to go to sleep I saw Wiffa staring at me.
"Wiffa!What are you doing up this late!?"
"I wanted to say that I was watching you and that it looks very good without Cholè!" Wiffa gave a thumbs up and I smiled.So I carried Wiffa and put her in my bed near the pillow and I pulled the covers and went to sleep.

~School~

I went up the stairs and Adrien ran up to me.
"Morning Y/n!So how did you and Cholè went with the poster?"
"Well I actually did it all myself cause Cholè told me to and I really wanted to do this on time!" I replied giving him a small smile and he hugged me.
"I think Cholè is gonna get caught because Miss Wellington always knows that Cholè never does her work herself!" And Adrien and I laugh while getting into class.

"Good morning class I am all very proud of you and I would like to say that Y/n and Cholè's were the best ones!" The teacher and the whole class started clapping and cheering while Adrien and I shared a hug and while Cholè was being fabulous..."But I would have to only give credit to Y/n,because Cholè hasn't done anything and Cholè,you should be thanking your partner and you will be having lunchtime detention for not participating in the project." And Cholè started complaining.
--------------------------------------
Woohoo!Good on you Reader~Chan/Sama/Senpai for doing the project and boohoo for Cholè(Sorry Cholè...not;))Good on you and see you in the next chapter my Creative Wolves!By the way 5K no way!
-CreativeEnchantress ^ u ^