Chapter 5-Miss DeLovèr

🐶Your Pov🐶
Today was A Saturday and I was still sleeping when suddenly...
"Y/N wake up!Someone got akumatized!" Wiffa yelled In my ear.
"Oh no!Wiffa paws out!" I shouted back.I didn't get angry at Wiffa because saving the people and Paris was more important than how well I slept!When I transformed I started to go on my balcony and jumped on the roof and started running to the destruction.

🐱Adrien's Pov🐱
I was just about to get ready to go out to A café when suddenly...
"Adrien!Someone got akumatized!" Plagg yelled In my ear.
"Oh no!Plagg claws out!" I shouted back.I didn't get angry at Plagg because saving the people and Paris was more important than getting food!When I transformed I went on my balcony and jumped on the roof and started running to the destruction.

🐞Marinette's Pov🐞
I was just going to make new clothes when suddenly...
"Marinette!Someone got akumatized!" Tikki yelled In my ear.
"Oh no!Tikki spots on!" I shouted back.I didn't get angry at Tikki because saving the people and Paris was more important than designing new clothes!When I transformed I went on my balcony and jumped on the roof and started running to the destruction.

Sorry If you guys were getting frustrated but now It's over but on with the story!
--------------------------------------

🌹No One's Pov🌹
When the three miraculouses saw each other they made A plan on how to find the akumatized person and how to stop them.

🐶Your Pov🐶
"Oh,why hello m'ladies!So are we all going to split up or no?" I heard Cat Noir meowed.
"Of course we are." Ladybug rolled her eyes.

So we all went In different directions when suddenly I found the akumatized person.She was breaking everyone's heart?!
"Now no one can love!Mua ha ha ha!" She cackled.
So I jumped to her and screamed "Not If I can help It!Wolfious!" When I screamed out my special attack I sped around her,when she got dizzy I got my special rope and tied It around her.

"Hey!let me go you little brat!" She tried to break free when Ladybug and Cat Noir came to me.
"Wow!good job Mystic Wolf!" Ladybug cheered while Cat Noir gave me A friendly smile.
"Time to get rid of this akuma!" So Ladybug took Miss DeLovèr's necklace off and broke It and the little moth flew away.
"Bye bye little butterfly." Ladybug waved at the little moth.

🌹No One's Pov🌹
Then suddenly they realised that the akumatized person was...

🐶Your Pov🐶
'CHOLÈ!' I screamed In my head.

🐱Adrien's Pov🐱
'CHOLÈ!' I screamed In my head.

🐞Marinette's Pov🐞
'CHOLÈ!' I screamed in my head.

🐶Your Pov🐶
Then when we all heard that we had to detransformed we all waved goodbye and all went somewhere to detransformed.I went to A alleyway and detransformed. "Well that was A surprising day." I told Wiffa while walking home.

Sorry guys If It took A few days to finish this but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!and If you do then let me know In the comments section OR give me A vote OR do both!So Fantasy out!
-FantasyEnchantress ^ u ^