1

Titania's POV

"Please! Don't kill me!" The man shouted. Begging them to not kill him.

"How could I not kill you? If you, yourself have killed almost hundreds of innocents! How could you take my brother into a critical state!?" My friend shouted, well, I can't blame her for being in such rampage.

"Stop it Zephra! The hospital already called! They say that he's fine! He's going to be fine!!" My other friend said stopping my rampaging friend.

"Zephra, listen to Midnight! Calm down. Tss. You're to brutal you know." My other friend said calming Zephra's mind.

"Stop it you three! Let ME kill HIM!" I said while walking towards the man. And take note, I emphasized the words 'me' and 'him'.

"Here Deamon, kill him with my gun." She said whilst I get the gun with a silencer from her hand.

"Hello Sweetie..." I said, only the sound of my heels are the noise that you will hear. "W-w-who are you?" He asked. "I'm gonna ask you one thing,  where is your fucking boss?" I asked. "I-I don't know." He replied.

"Then get ready to meet Satan." I said as I shot him on his head then to his heart.

"You're useless, we couldn't even get a single clue where your fucking boss is hiding." Nightmare said.

"Hey Deamon, I recieved a phone call from him." Midnight said while throwing her phone in the air and catch it. "What'd he say?" I ask.

"He said that they saw Tim, entering Yunluin and Co." Midnight replied. This'll be easy. "Okay, tell him or text him to kill Tim. I know Snipy is with them." I said and she just nodded.

Good bye Timmy Alfon Reash. Hello 200 million reward.

Tama, 200 million ang reward namin. Kasama na dun ang pagpapasweldo sa mga underlings namin na tumulong sa pag hahanap sa kanya.

Pumunta na ako sa sasakyan ko at ganun din naman ang ginawa ng Rebellious Death Gang.

Bumalik na kami sa headquarters at pumunta sa conference room. Pagka pasok na pagka pasok palang namin ay agad namang bumungad ang pagmumukha ni Rive.

"News?" Tanong ko.

"Killed, Ma'am." Sabi ng leader nila, si Rive, their group is an underling of mine.

"Good. Snipy..." Tawag ko kay Snipy. "Yes Boss?" Tanong nya. "Good job." Sabi ko at ginulo ang buhok nya.

Sya si Snipy or Phillip Ash (Adonis) Stiff-Ford.

My adopted brother. Kinupkop namin sya dahil patay na ang pamilya nya at saksi ako duon. Kasi pinatay ko ang pumatay sa pamilya nya. 3 buwan rin ang nakalipas bago sya bumalik sa katotohonan at tinanggap na lang ang totoo.

Bata pa lamang sya nun. Siguro nasa 9 years old? Ngayon 15 years old na sya.

"Thanks ate, by the way Ares called, he said to come home early, maybe after the mission?" Sabi nya. Ano naman kaya kelangan ni Ares?

"Okay. Let's go." Pero bago kami umalis ay nagsalita pa ako at may hinagis na sampung sobre. "Thanks for all of your efforts. You may go." Sabi ko at umalis na ng tuluyan.

Yung sampung sobre na yun ay may tig-limang milyong.

Lumabas na kami ng HQ ng Rebellious Death at si Adonis naman ay nakisabay na sa akin.

Pag-uwi namin ay bumungad saamin kaagad ang pagmumukha ni Ares.

"Get your ugly face away from me!" I said shoving his face away.

"Wow! I'm sorry Sis." He said and smiled. Please take note of the sarcasm.

"K." My reply.

Natatawa naman si Adonis. "Let it out Adonis. Baka mamaya kung saan pa yan lumabas." Sabi ni Ares.

Tumawa naman si Adonis ng malakas to the point na nahirapan na sya hinga.

"Big Sis! Big Bro's! Mom and Dad are looking for all of you already!!" Looks like our messangers have come.

"Okay. You two go first and we'll follow." Sabi ko. Nagtakbuhan naman yung dalawa kong kambal na kapatid.

We headed at the living room. And there we saw our parents talking with each other.

"We'll get straight to the point..." sabi ni Mom and looked at Dad. "You'll go the Philippines, Tonight at 8:30 P.M. All of you needs to handle all our companies there and also yours, of course." Dad said. We all looked at each other.

And with just an eye contacts we already know what we each of us thinks.

"K."
"Okie~~" The Twins said in unison
"Copy that!" Said Adonis
"Okay." Said Ares

"Great! Now pack your things and Oh! Nia and Adonis, you two, take a shower, you smell awful." Sabi ni mom.

"Okay." We both answered at the same time.

We all entered our rooms at the same time.

I took a bath first then I put on clothes that is something casual looking, like black T-shit, black shorts, black boots, and then black jacket. My signature color is Black of course.

I packed my things. And then I looked at the wall clock here.

7:29 P.M

I went out of my room with my luggages. Boxes with weapons like some of my gun collections here, some new swords, kunai, daggers and etc. Cause some of my weapons are already at the Philippines.

"So...ready to go sis?" Ares asked, out of no where and he fucking startled me. But, still didn't show emotions. "Yeah." I said.

We went out. Sumakay kami sa limousine at pumunta na ng Airport.

"Take care okay?" My mom said. "Call us." Dad Said. "Okay." Ares answered.

While we were walking towards the private plane that I own we saw the 4 girls. Lyn, Lhy, Ance, and Ericka (Ares' fiancee).

"Babe!" Ericka shouted. "Hi babe. Good to have you with us." Ares said.

"Cheezy." Lhy said.
"Sweet." Lyn said.
"Eww!!" Ance said.

"Nice to see you again Icka" I said. "Yehey! Nia!" She shouted and hugged me. We're close. Actually her gang is one of our underlings.

"Let's go?" Lyn asked the three. "Yeah, let's go!" Icka said.

"Us too." Apollo and Artemis (the twins) said.

We went to my private plane. And the four ladies went to the other one.

Taking off so soon.

Good bye England.

I'll see you next time maybe.

;;;;;;

Chapter One FINISHED!!!!

Date finished:
September 30, 2016
Time finished:
9:52 p.m

Revision finish:
July 11, 2023
01:24am