12

"What, you little shit? Gonna tell Gayle I do heroin now? Are you gonna be a bitchy tattle tail? Hmmm?" He said obviously drunk.

" Yeah, I might as well since you are, according to her, this little angel every one loves."

"Fine, you cunt."

And with that, I was gone. No goodbyes, no nothing. Mike obviously thinks I'm not meant to understand this stuff since I'm only 19 and he's so much more mature at 23.

-

I took a bus back to Seattle. Which honestly felt like a year. At least the view was nice.

I got to my house eventually and who better to greet me than my friend, KIM!

"MARNEYYY- where's everyone else?" Kim asked a little disappointed.

"Well mike called me a cunt and i was so fed up, you know? I think I'm gonna move somewhere else, like LA or something, you know? Maybe you should come with me!!!!"

"Oh Marney I'd love to! But how the hell are we going to make enough money? Are we gonna strip or something?! Hahaha good luck getting me to do that!!"

"No you nasty! We could just work small jobs, find a place and start off fresh."

"Oh! Okay makes more sense now! Alright so when should we leave?"

"Well I have my own car, so anytime-How about tonight?!" I seemed a little pushy but she probably will agree.

"Uh okay I just need to pack everything. When should I come by?"

"Sneak out at around 10 and meet me by the Moore Theater, I'll park outside there okay?"

"Okay Marn, I'll see you then!" She waved and left.

"Bye!!"

My mom was out on a trip so I'm never get caught.

- BACK IN NEW YORK -