11

*GUYS I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY I'M SO SORRY!! I WILL CONTINUE IT AS BEST I CAN*

The tour was almost over and everyone was tired as hell. We had one more city to go to, New York City, playing at Union Hall. I'm kind of sad that this tour is ending. Over the course of this, they've grown so much. Facelift has gotten so much airplay and it's amazing. Every time I hear "Man in the Box" on KISW or another cross-country radio station, I feel like a proud mother. Well, sister would most likely describe it better but you get the picture. 
-
Final Day

"Alright, ladies. It's the final day of your crazy tour. I really want you to make this a good one, okay?" I said giving them a pep talk during breakfast.

Today was also Demri's birthday so probably after the show, Layne's gonna get some.
-
"Hey, Marney?" Layne said.

"Yeah?"

"Can you.. buy something for me?" Suspicious, it's probably dope.

"If it's heroin, no. Cigarettes though, sure."

"Shit," he said under his breathe. He left kind of shaking. I'm so worried about him. If anything happens to my angel, I will sue. I began to walk back to the bus where everyone else was.

"Mike, I'm really worried about-" And at that moment, I never saw my brother the same again. He was snorting some BS on the bus.

"Marney, what the fuck dude I need this for tonight." he said. He sounds like he did a shot before this one.

"Mike, why? I-I just came to talk to you about another person's drug problem and YOU'RE FUCKING SNORTING COCAINE? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT SHIT DOES TO YOU? ARE YOU CRAZY?"

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Jerry asked coming out from the washroom.

"I need some fucking air." I said storming out of there. I ended up sitting on a curb beside the road. Jerry came out and sat right beside me. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"You know, we're all doing some fucked up shit, right?" he said looking at his hands.

"I just don't get it, you know? This stuff is horrible for you, why do people put this dirt inside them? I know there's a depression component but still." I said.

There was silence. He opened his mouth to talk but reached into his pocket.

"This is my friend's number. He's a psychologist who may be able to help Mike or yourself. Take it, tell him you know me and he'll be glad to help you." He handed me the paper. I gave him a big hug and cried into his shoulder.

"Thank you, so much." I said.

I really got to watch them more, know who their contacts are and get them help. All 4 of them.
-
It was half an hour until the show and only Jerry and Sean were here. Mike and Layne were unable to be found. I was in such a panic. I went outside and sat in the bus, contemplating where they were.

I just drove around the "difficult" areas in hope of finding them. and would you believe it, I found them both sitting on a curb. They were passed out so I threw them into the bus and drove to the venue. It was now 10
minutes to show time.

They ended up playing 10 minutes late, but they put on an amazing show, they closed the show with "Love, Hate, Love", Layne wasn't sounding like himself though. He still sounded great but not as good. Thank you heroin!!

After the show, they all ran to the beer fridge only to find out that I hid it in the bus. Yes, they were mad, but if I know you're doing some shit, you get no beer honey. Eventually, girls came in and brought them some beers. Mike was walking and I pulled him off to the side.

"Momma ain't gonna like this, pretty boy."

What an end to that experience.