Chapter 5: Story Untold

Levi's POV
*2 years ago*

I watch as Eren finally gets up from the ground and run towards his mom. I can't help but feel so fucking guilty but I had no choice. I like the little brat but I can't be with someone like him. I told the guys I would see them tomorrow, hopped in my car and drove off.

I pulled up to my dreadful home and walked in. "Welcome home, Levi." My step-mother, Amanda, announced to me as I walked in the door. "Sup bitch." I said with a loud tone, honestly not giving a fuck. She gives a fake pout. "Aw Levi, you don't have to be so mean to meee.." She gave me a smug smile after.

"Levi! Are you being an ass to your step-mother again?!" My adoptive father, Kenny, yelled with a slur from the living room. Amanda smiled even wider. "Yes, babe, he hurt my feelings!" She started to fake cry and I was five seconds from kicking this fake ass whore in the face. I hear Kenny get up from the couch. He came in and put an arm around the fake whore and holding a bottle of rum in his other hand.

"You're gonna stop being a little shit to Amanda. I will not hesitate to kick your pathetic ass out." He said with a another slur. Amanda looked up proudly. "You should baby. He causes nothing but trouble and hurts my feelings." She said with another fake little pout.

My face turned red and I snapped. "You know what? Fine! I'll fucking move out. As if you're any kind of father from the fucking start. And I have no idea why you're with dumb fake-ass bitch. You literally got drunk one night like always at the club and she was willing to fuck you, then found out you had money so she married you." I yelled in their faces. Amanda had a fake shock look on her face while my uncle was fuming.

I gave him the deadliest glare. "What?! Can't handle the fucking truth? You never could. Well here's a little more truth, you killed Kuchel. She was the closest person to a mother that I've ever had but you didn't care. I'm gay as all hell but you're homophobic and think they're a disgrace but you can suck my dick that's been shoved up alot of asses!"

I finished my rant and ran up to my room to grab all of my stuff that owned and threw it into my car. I grabbed the $4,000 that I got from Kuchel's life insurance payment.
I shot them the middle finger and drove off to Farlan's house. My closest friend..

I whip into their driveway and run up to the door. I knock frantically. Seconds later Farlan opens the door and looked at me with confusion. I waved him off and walked into the house. He closed the door and turned toward me. "Soo, are you gonna tell me why you're here?" He asked. "I just got kicked out and I need a place to stay until I find an apartment or something." I said plainly.

He looked at me with shock again and went over to the couch in the living to sit. I followed suit and sat next to him with my hands inside of my javket pockets. "Dude, we're only sophomores! How the hell are you gonna do that without the cops finding out?" Farlan frantically asked. I shrugged. "I'll figure it out but for now, make some space in your room, I'll be staying until the end of the year." I said and got up to grab my stuff from my car.

A/N Ooooh so that's what happens with Levi... Hmph.