Chapter 2: Unexpected

Eren's POV (above: Eren's make-up for the day)

BEEP BEEP BEEEP!
"EREN! Time to get up!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I groaned and looked up at my digital clock on my pink wall. 5:45am. I yawned and stretched. "Yeah, mom, I'm awake." I mumbled loud enough so she could hear. "Alright, I'm off to work! Have fun at school and I made you breakfast, I love you, Eren!"

I walked over to my bathroom and washed up my face and used the toilet, I headed over to my vanity mirror to put on today's make-up. "I'm feeling really blue today.. and not just in color style.." I thought to myself as I looked into the mirror in pain.

"Why do I feel like I will never be beautiful enough?" I placed my head in my hands and shook the thoughts out of my head. Time to get beautiful. I applied my water proof foundation, then concealer, etc. I had one last look at my masterpiece for the day. I looked super cute, Levi is bound to be distracted.

I waltzed over to my closet. Honestly, picking out my outfit was the hardest part of the day. "Hmm.. Black Leggings with my green and black hoodie or high waisted skinny jeans with a long sleeve royal blue crop top.. Definitely the second one!" I picked out the outfit and laid it across my pink and purple sheets. I slipped off my booty shorts and tank top which left me in my favourite blue thong. I quickly threw on my clothes and fixed up my hair a bit.

"I wonder if Armin is awake right now.." Armin Arlert has been my best friend since forever. He's gay and wears the same clothing I do. We lived 4 houses away from eachother and always had sleepovers. I told him everything and he does the same in return. Unfortunately, three years ago after my father's untimely death, my mom thought it was a good idea to buy another house in Sacremento, California, where as we lived in Stuttgart, Germany before. That was the saddest day of my life but we managed to stay in touch all this time. He knows about my crush on Levi and totally ships it.

I looked at the clock and wonder how much time I have left, 6:32am. Damn, I have to get going. I grabbed backpack and swung it over my shoulder and walked down the stairs toward the kitchen. She works at the bakery not too far from the neighbourhood and she's an amazing baker.

I grabbed the warm pancakes on the styrofoam plate and ate them quickly not wanting to be late for school. I slipped on my royal blue wedges, grabbed my keys, and walked out the house. The air smelled of fall with leaves scattered everywhere. I embraced the sensation of the smell for a bit before getting into my car. I turned on Lupin by KARA and drove off to school.

☆彡☆彡☆彡Time Skip to school ☆彡☆彡☆彡

I pulled into the student parking lot and strutted in with my head held high and my hips swayed with pure confidence. Everyone's eyes were on me like they have for the last few months ever since school started again. I trained my self the entire summer of freshman and sophomore year just to get this killer body and the cheer skills I wanted. I walked past Levi and some of his guy friends on the football team like, Oluo, Jean, Marco, and Connie. They all stared at me as I gained up the courage to say 'fuck it' and winked at Levi.

I met up with my cheer girls who were stationary at my locker. "Good morning, beauties!" I exclaimed to all of them.
"Good morning, Eren!" Hangi, Sasha, Krista, Isabelle, and Petra yelled back with excitement and gave me hugs. The others just said 'hey's and 'good morning's. They soon left to get to class early while I opened my locker and grabbed my materials for my AP English class. I closed my locker and long and behold, Levi is standing there with his usual stoic face that makes him hotter than ever, I swear I can melt.

"Hey, cutie." He said with his voice low and raspy.
"H-hey levi, good morning." I said and sent him a warm smile.
"Tch, you're too cute for your own good, Brat. Meet me at the park across the school at lunch, okay?" He  said with his eyes locked on mine.
I have trouble actually forming words sometimes, I can't believe how many times he's called me cute.

I nodded and tried to hide my blushing face.
"Okay, see you then, Brat." He bit his lip and walked away. I walked to my first hour and sat down in my assigned seat. I couldn't get what he said out of my mind, I HAVE TO TELL ARMIN SOON!

Edited-02/2019