three

"Love is not love until love's vulnerable."

-Theodore Roethke

{edited 04.11.21}

"We brought burgers!" Delaney shouted as she walked through the Gallagher house's front door with Steve and Ian hot on her trail

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"We brought burgers!" Delaney shouted as she walked through the Gallagher house's front door with Steve and Ian hot on her trail.

"Here you go, Debs." The girl smiled while passing her burger to the younger female redhead.

Delaney walked towards her usual spot next to Lip on the couch but noticed a certain blonde took her seat.

"Oh hey Lanes, you remember Karen, right?" Lip asked as he looked between the two girls.

"Yeah, hi Karen." Delaney smiled towards the blonde and sat down on the arm of the couch next to her best friend. She pulled out a burger from the bag and passed one to the boy.

"Did you get me e-"

"Extra onions and ketchup with a touch of mustard, yes I did." Delaney finished for her friend. He smiled gratefully towards her before turning his attention back to Karen.

"Who's this?" V asked as she barged through the front door, her eyes immediately drawn to the unknown face."

"This is Karen, Karen that's Veronica and her boyfriend, Kev." Lip introduced the couple to the girl.

Karen waved slightly and smiled before Fiona spoke up, "Shh, it's starting."

Around 20 minutes or so into the movie, Frank appeared through the back door, his face bloodied and battered.

"Woah, you okay, Frank?" Steve asked, looking towards the man, grabbing everyone's attention as well.

"Hey!" Ian called out after his father, walking towards him. "That my shirt?"

"Yeah." Frank sneered before walking towards the boy.

"I-I was just asking." Ian stuttered out while backing away from his father.

Out of nowhere, Frank head-butted Ian, sending his head snapping back and blood to start pouring out of his nose.

"That's from a guy at the bar!" Frank yelled.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Steve yelled as Lip and Delaney rushed to Ian's side. Delaney couldn't focus on anything else besides her bleeding friend, everything else seeming to blur behind her. Before she knew it, Ian was standing up and barging up the stairs to the room he shared with his brother. Delaney shared a worried look with her best friend before they both took up the stairs after him.