Karmas new doll

Song: Old Doll

"Oh Nagisa~!" Karma ran to me, giving me a big hug, lifting me off the ground a little bit, spinning me around.

"Hey Karma." I smiled.

"I want to play a game with you Nagi~kun~!" Karma whispered, slightly lifting my shirt.

"W-what game?" I asked, pulling back down my shirt.

"Come to my room and I'll tell you..." He smirked, leading me into his room. When we entered, it was a endless line of different clothes, from bunny suit to cat costume, and maids skirts, and cat ears.

"W-what game are we-"

"You are my doll Nagisa~! I'm going to dress you up and YOU have to act like whatever I dress you up as." Karma cheered, looking through the clothes. I sighed with relief.

"Oh okay, what's first?" I asked, it took a minute, but he chose an outfit.

"A bunny suit! Nagisa as a bunny!" Karma jumped around, handing me some bunny ears. I blushed.

"K-karma I-"

"You're my doll Nagisa, remember, now go get dressed~!" Karma pushed me into a closet and closed the door. I sighed and began getting dressed.

After about ten minutes, I opened the door to the closet, the suit itself was kinda small, didn't even cover my thighs, the black socks came up to my knees, with black flats, and black bunny ears.

"Ohhhh! Look at you Nagisa~! So cute!" He swooned, poking at my bunny ears. I blushed a lot, and began rubbing my arm.

Finally! I was able to post a part! It's the weekend, so expect some story parts from me. Thank you for reading! You are awesome! Stay awesome! And have a great day!