A bit too literal....

Song: Animals

"OH NAGISA~!" Karma shouted, "I found something you might have interest in!" Karma ran up to me and held up a little baby chicken. I gasped and grabbed it from his hands.

"It's so adorable! Where'd you get him?" I asked, kissing the chicks head multiple times.

"I got him from a pet owner, he was all by himself, and I know you like cute things, so, here he is." Karma smiled, I kissed Karmas lips quickly.

"Thank you so much! I'd love one hundred of these little cuties!" I cheered.

The next day, early that morning, I heard a knock on my door, when I went to answer it.

"Hi Nagisa~! I found more of your interest!" Karma held out a box, it was a really big box, I took it out his hands, it was REALLY heavy too.

"K-Karma? What's in this?"

"More of your interest! Open it! Open it!" Karma said, he took the box from me and lied it down farther inside my house, he closed the door. I soon noticed the box had holes on the sides of it, when Karma opened it, baby animals began jumping out the box.

"Oh my..." I gasped, Karma clapped his hands together.

"You said you wanted one hundred of little cuties! Here they are!" He cheered, I sighed, I need to start thinking about what I say in front of this boy.

"I didn't mean literally! I mean it's sweet and all but, I already have a baby chicken, there's no way I'll be able to take care of all these animals!"

"I know you didn't mean that, that's why I only got you ninety eight cuties, I'm the one hundredth." Karma smiled, I sighed....

Darn it Karma....

Thanks for reading! You are all lovely! Stay awesome! And have a great day!

(If you want me to make these two lovely boys do something you want, leave it in the comments!) Bye~