So...I left Karma home alone...

Song: Little Apple By ChopStick Brothers

I was coming back from shopping, only minor things like clothes and such. I left Karma alone at home to watch my baby chick. The outside of the house seemed normal, I didn't see any cars, or blood, or dead bodies, so far so good. I opened the door.

"Karma, I'm back!" I called, I took my shoes off and walked in. I didn't get a response....I entered my living room, all the lights were cut off, "Karma?" I called once more.

"NAGISA~!" He cheered, all the lights switched on, balloons on the walls, my baby chick was on the coffee table, and Karma was smiling with his arms wide open.

"Whoa...Uhhh, Karma...? What's all this for?"

"Well, I wanted to say sorry about the animal thing! Also thank you for being the best boyfriend ever." He smiled, I put the bags down on the floor and ran to Karma, jumping into his arms, not only am I surprised he kept up with the house, but he even did something so sweet and normal.

"Thank you Karma, you didn't have to-"

"Yes I did, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?" He asked, kissing my cheek before putting me back down on my feet, "I love you Nagisa~!"

Thanks for reading! You are lovely! Thanks for the views too! Stay awesome! And have a great day/ night!