Bread

Song: Shatter Me By Lindsey Stirling

Me and Karma were in a bakery, looking at the many different pastries, Karma kinda scared everyone away, so we could take what we wanted.

"Ohhh! Nagi chan~!" Karma happily sang, leaning on me, "You like honey buns right? Look at those over there." Karma pointed to some rolls covered with icing and some blue orbs. They did look delicious.

"Wow, they do look good..." I whispered, Karma went behind the desk and grabbed a couple, we slipped them in a bag.

"Anything else Nagisa~?" Karma asked, leaning on the glass the pastries were covered by. I shook my head, Karma ran from behind the counter, grabbed my hand, and walked me out.

"Hey guys!" A familiar voice chimed, it was Buddy! I waved and smiled.

"Hey Buddy." I greeted, I heard Karma growling, he pulled me closer to him.

"Don't worry, don't worry, I won't do anything to him." She rolled her eyes and then focused back on me, "Whatcha doing outside this time?"

"Nothing...." Karma answered, he picked me up and put me on his shoulder.

"Karma!" I sighed, Karma only shrugged and continued walking, I don't know WHAT goes on in that head of his, it worries me sometimes, sometimes...? ALL the time.

"You're staying with me again tonight Nagisa~!" He said.

"Okay Karma." I replied, it worries me...I mean he's crazy, and the day he lashed out on Buddy only made it grow, if I could read his mind, I think I would understand his actions better.

Thank you for reading! You are awesome! Stay awesome and have a great day! To be honest, I didn't expect this story to get so many views, 200views within three days? That's a lot. BIG THANK YOUS to my support!