Gone-text #33•text between "you" and Michael

M: hey babe.

M: I really miss you. You were my best friend. My lock to my key. My zig to my zag. My Louis to my Harry. I love you so much. And I miss you baby girl/boy.

M: you didn't deserve to die. But you wanted to apparently. So I will see you again one day.

M: I want you to know that you were my only love. I don't think I can move on without you. The only thing you would want is for me to move on but I don't think I can.

M: I love you too much to let you go baby. I want you to have a good time in heaven and I hope you make friends up there. You're with your grandfather and my best friend.

M: Calum, Luke and Ashton all miss you and your parents haven't stopped grieving since you'd funeral. But I think they will be ok. Also your best friend Kimmey, she's pregnant!

M: I wanted to let you know but I forgot until now. I love you so much and I'll talk to you every day until I can't anymore. Or until I die.

M: i recently wrote a story on a piece of paper about you and I let Calum read it and he said it was really your life. He said I should write more and publish it but idk.

M: I miss you so much. I miss running my fingers through your hair I miss you waking me up at 3 am Bc you were bored and could sleep. I miss you calling me just to say you love me. And I miss you wishing me luck at all my shows. And you crying every time I left for a couple months. I miss you hugging me and saying everything was fine. But I knew what you did behind closed doors all Bc of one girl who bullied you. You ended your life Bc of her. Damn you Amanda McAstley!!! You took my baby away from me. I miss you baby. And I hope we see each other soon.

M: I love you but I have to go for now. I'm going to your grave. I'll be back in a little bit. Love you baby! ❤️❤️
///////////////
Last  Gone text! I hope you liked them all. This one was longer than the others. I really got into the mood with this one. I would appreciate if you commented requests or pm me your request. Please!! It's fine if you don't. It's just in running out of ideas. So yea! I start school in a week so I won't update as much then. Ok? Ok. Bye bye for now. 💖

Words: 455