Gone-text #10•luke and "you"

L: hey baby

L: it's been two years since you went to fly with the Angels.

L: I really miss you y/n you left me here alone. But it's ok. Cal and Mike are trying to help me be happy again.

L: but you're the only boy/girl I loved and you're the only boy/girl for me. I can't believe you're gone.

L: I hope you're having fun up there. I love you. It's not fair! You should be alive! The drunk driver should be dead! But he's not!

L: sorry I'm trying to be happy and all. But I'm not. I really need you. I really miss you baby. You changed my life but now you're gone. And I can't change that.

L: I really miss you. Please think about me while you're up there. I hope you see this from up above.

L: I really love you and you were the light of my life.

----------

L: hey it's been 2 weeks since I texted you last.

L: I've tried to move on from you and I did. She's amazing and she gets that I really miss you. And she gets that I have to text you everyday. Her name is Gretchen (a/n: my friend wanted to be in this text.)

L: she's great but she can't replace you. you're still the love of my life and I think about you every day. But I had to move on so I did. I love you y/n!!

L: have fun with the Angels. I. Love. You. Forever. And. Always. Never. Forget. That.

L: I really really really miss you

Words: 275