ITS REALLY HIM!-text #30•group text

This is an AU part. (AU means alternate universe...if you didn't already know) and this is where Luke is like a mega big solo artist. And the boys and you are huge fans. You're part of his fan base should I say. And Calum like found his number so in this they're texting. Ok enough from me. Enjoy!
::::::::::::::::::
C: hey guys.

Y/n: hi

M: hello

A: wassup

C: well I found this address on a tweet that was posted like a year or 2 ago. And I think it's actually his adress!

Y/n: who is he? IS IT LUKE!

C: ya

A: OMG CAL!!!

M: SCHWEET!!

C: ok so here it goes.

*Cal-Pal added lukehem1996 +*

lukehem1996: uh hi?

Y/n: HI!

C: hi

lukehem1996: how'd you get this address?

C: I found it on a tweet that was posted two years ago. I just wanted to see what would happen.

M: is this Luke Hemmings?

A: yea is it?

lukehem1996: yea...it really is.

Y/n: HOLY SHIT! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm such a big fan of yours.

lukehem1996: aw thx cutie!

Y/n: y-you just c-called me C-CUTIE!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!! *dies*

M: so how's it hanging Hemmings?

A: IM SUCH A BIG FAN!

lukehem1996: thx. But first, what are you guys' names?

M: I'm Michael Clifford!

C: Calum Hood is my name!

Y/n: my name is (Y/n) (Y/l/n). Nice to meet ya!

A: and I'm Ashton Irwin! Don't wear it out!

lukehem1996: cool! Love the name btw Ashton!

A: aw thx!

lukehem1996: and to answer your question earlier Michael, I'm doing just fine. A little nervous for one of my shows but...i don't know...

Y/n: you shouldn't be nervous. You're a great singer!

M: yea you'll do fine. You always do fantastic. Not that I've seen you in concert...but I watch your performances online.

A: same Michael. And I'm sure you'll do great Luke.

C: yea. You're great at what you do and your fans love you so much. They won't care they'll love you for who you are. I'm almost 100% sure of it.

lukehem1996: aw thx guys!!! Hey, this may sound crazy but...do you guys want to come to my concert in Anaheim, California? I'll hook you up with some front row seats and backstage passes.

C: uhm...YESSSS OFC!!!

Y/n: I'D LOVE THAT THXXXX LUKEEEEE!!!!

M: YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

A: YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

lukehem1996: damn Ash! And ok I'll send them to you through the mail. Just tell me your info later.

C: will do.

M: ok

Y/n: ofc

A: sure.

lukehem1996: sorry to cut this chat short but I gtg. I'll talk to you guys soon. You're like my only friends!

A: ok bye.

M: friends? Cool!!! And byeee

Y/n: bye Luke.

C: byeeeeeee
.....................
Hope this wasn't too long. Anyways, I wanted to say thanks for reading this story. I appreciate it so much. Thanks!

Vote & Comment if you want. It would mean a lot. Bye for now.

Words: 506