Girls...- text #12•group text

You: hey

C: hi

L: hello. It's. Me. I. Was. Wondering. If. After. All. These. Years...

A: I'm just gonna stop you right there.

M: thx ash.

A: it had to be done.

You: oh

L: r00d.

M: suck my ass.

L: r00d

You: stop✋

C: yea stop.

L: ok

M: ok

You: so what's up.

M: nm.

L: I'm just wondering what girls go through every month. Like what really is a period.

C: yea same Luke.

A: I guess I could find out. Y/n?

You: ok. So basically every month a girl bleeds of her uterus. If you miss a period or if its late then that either means you're pregnant or aren't regular yet. Regular means that it comes around the same time each month. Boys don't get this, don't even ask! You get me?

C: yea...

L: yes! Thank you!

M: disturbing...I now respect girls more.

A: same Michael.

You: yep. Sometimes girls get cravings for weird combinations during their period. Also, it only lasts for 5-7 days. And you get stomach cramps. It even gets to the point where you throw up. But that's never happened to me. Thank Jesus!!!

C: uhm...ok.

L: interesting...

A: very. This is like sex Ed. In a way.

You: oh thx ash! *she says sacastically*

A: it's the truth.

M: so what are your plans for the day y/n?

You: I'm just going to the gym and hanging out with Pickles.

M: pickles?

C: yea what with the pickles.

L: maybe she has cravings.

A: idk...

You: no it's my fucking dog! I got one that's the surprise. But my dumb thumbs texted his name. Shit!

You: I was going to tell you when you got back from the states. Yea. I'll send a pic.

C: ok.

L: oh ok.

You: *pic on top/side*

Words: 313