Chapter Nine: Mad BLACK Woman

Start from the beginning

My breath became uneven as my heart raced with excitement. I was as sexually frustrated as he was, but I didn't want to do this here.

"Okay, okay," I gave in, "At least, let's go in Jack's office." I told him.

At least, Jack's door could lock for more safety, and wouldn't be as seen by others unless they entered this area, which no one ever did. I stood up and went into the office, Kelson behind me. I locked the door behind us, and as soon as I turned around Kelson pushed my back against the door, holding my hands above my head. He kissed me passionately as he hiked up my skirt. 

"Mmm..." I moaned as he kissed my neck. 

He tore my button up open, popping the buttons off. They flew all over the floor. Usually, I'd get upset but it turned me on, and I was use to his aggressive behaviour. He lifted me onto Jack's desk and kneeled between my legs, moving my panties to the side before diving his tongue inside. Before I could even protest, my body took over as it grinded into his face.

"Ah yeah. Just like that." I moaned as I leaned back on the desk, holding his head steadying between my thighs.

His soft warm tongue dove in and out of me, as he added two fingers moving in and out rapidly.

"Fuck!" I screamed,  as my back arched into him. 

I felt myself ready to explode as he used the tip of his tongue to tease my throbbing clit. My legs shook as I came on his face. He slurped up the mess before he stood up and undid his pants, a few moments later I felt him easing himself into me. He firmly grabbed my waist as he started to forcefully thrust inside me, the desk rattled. 

"Be careful." I told him. 

He smirked, and roughly flipped me over so my stomach was on the desk. He grabbed a handful of my hair as he started to pound fast and hard. The only sound was the desk rattling and the contact of our skin. He slapped my ass hard. 

"Ohh." I moaned.

"Fuck." He growled in my ear as he pulled my head back to him and kissed my neck.

He sucked and bit at my neck and I was sure he was bound to leave marks. 

"Kelson!" I called out his name as my hands gripped the edge of the desk. 

I wanted to tell him to stop as I saw the things falling off the desk, but my body desperately wanted him to continue. He took a finger and rubbed my clit as he bit my shoulder. He continued to thrust inside me, as I felt myself ready to cum again. 

"Oh yes! Harder, baby, harder!" I screamed, not caring who heard me. 

His long manhood forcefully hit my G-spot with every long stroke. He pulled me back by my hair so my back was against his chest. My knees felt so weak, I could barely keep myself up. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I bit my lip. He rubbed my clit with one hand as squeezed my nipple with the other. 

"You feel so good, Jaida." He growled in my ear. 

I moaned loudly, I didn't need words for him to know.  He turned my head and aggressively dove his tongue into my mouth. I could still taste myself on his lips. He pulled away and pushed me back down on to the desk. He slapped my ass hard again, before thrusting quickly, his thumbs dug deep into my back dimpes. My legs started to shaked as my hands firmly held the desk. 

"Shit!" I screamed as I felt my walls contract and throb around his dick, my eyes squeezed tightly shut as I felt myself cum. 

Soon after I felt him cum hard inside me, his warm explosion dripped down my thighs. He thrusted into me one last time and held it there.  I laid on the desk, breathing heavily, my eyes closed as I tried to regain my composure.