Chapter Seven: Last Try

KELSON

I left Jaida's place and got home before my daughter woke up. Bella stopped questioning my whereabouts, so she wasn't my issue, but I knew it bothered Lala when I didn't come home at night. I went upstairs and slid into bed with Bella. Instead of speaking, she just turned around and naturally wrapped her body around mine. Cuddling with her wasn't the same. She didn't have anything for me to grab on to, no hips, no thighs, no butt, but still I allowed it because I loved her before I discovered my love for all of those things. Truthfully, I was more comfortable in Jaida's house than my own, but I wasn't comfortable couping up with a woman, I wanted to have ownership of the place.  I waited til 7am to get out of bed. I went downstairs and prepared breakfast for Lala. She came down wearing her regular beanie, oversized crewneck and jeans. 

"Smells good, daddy-o." She smiled as she took a seat. 

"What's got you so happy?" I asked. 

I haven't seen her this excited in months. 

"I'm just excited for this week to come to an end so I can get to my dance lessons." She grinned. 

I made her a plate of pancakes, eggs and sausages. I passed it to her and she dove in. 

"Maybe I can come see you dance one day." I suggested.

"No dad, that'll be embarrassing and I don't want you to be there, you'll just add extra stress and pressure. When I'm dancing, I'm free, with you there, it'll just ruin it for me. No offense." She smiled. 

"None taken." I chuckled. "You want a ride to school today?" I asked her. 

"No, I think I'll walk. It's important to stay fit, like my dance teacher. Her body is amazing!" She said, "See you later, daddy."

She ran out of the house just as Bella came down the stairs.

"Good Morning." She smiled. 

"Morning." I said. 

"Lala is gone?" She asked. 

"Yes." I answered and made myself a plate of food. 

She just made herself a cup of coffee and came to sit next to me.

"I had a discussion with Jack." She said. 

"Did you really?" I questioned. 

"Yeah, he said he didn't speak to you yesterday but in the contract it stated that we were only going to get that 30% for two months, that sneaky bastard. Now what? Back to having no money?" She asked. 

I sighed, it was just one thing after another, when things were going good something had to go wrong. 

"Well, whatever, we'll just have to work it out." 

She bursted out laughing. 

"No. You will work this out. Be a fucking man, Kelson. You fucked this up, you should have read that fucking contract, you idiot." She got up and stormed away. 

I shook my head.

It was a mistake to think she changed, a mistake to trust Jack and an even bigger mistake neglecting Jaida.

JAIDA

*Picture of Ayden to the right

I went to meet up with Ayden, I found myself sort of nervous, but had to keep in mind that this was no date. But, it sure felt like one. I wore a pair of nice fitting blue jeans and a simple white T-shirt, along with some white stilletto heels. I used my curling wand to make vulumptious curls that bounced with volume. I arrived at the little cafe and saw him sitting outside at a table. As I approached, he stood with a huge smile on his face.