Chapter Nine: Mad BLACK Woman

JAIDA

I took the week off of work to stay with Kelson. He seemed really down and that's the last thing I wanted. I did my best to cheer him up, yet we still never had sex. Even though he had made moves, I didn't want our relationship to be on the basis of sex and even though it had been a few months, I still wanted to be sure. But I had to return to work eventually,  I sat at my desk organizing Jack's schedule when he called me into his office.

"Jaida!" He yelled, his voice full of anger. 

"Yes, Jack." I said as I walked into his office.

"I have a question for you..just out of simple curiousity." 

"Okay, shoot." I shrugged. 

"Are you in a relationship?" He asked.

I laughed, "No sir." I said. 

I knew I was lying, but I didn't want him to know about Kelson and I. It was clear that we were pushing it when we walked out of his office hand in hand. 

"Hm, beautiful young girl like you..no boyfriend? lover?" He asked.

"Nope. Just me and my cat." I told him. 

He smirked.

"Kitty cat..like a pussy cat like a ..." I could tell I was digging myself into a deephole. 

Jack laughed loudly, "I've got a nephew, he's about your age-" 

"No, thanks." I said quickly, "I'm not into being hooked up. It makes me look...desperate." 

"Well...alright..just checking." he said. 

"Thanks anyways." I said and went back to my desk.

Jack stepped out at 2 once again, and Kelson came to visit me. I didn't know how to tell him to stop coming without him getting offended. 

"Hey baby." He smiled as he shut the door behind him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile. 

"Came to see you, Jack gone for his two o'clock already?" He asked. 

"Mhm." I nodded. 

He came, stood me up and sat me back down on his lap. 

"Kelson...you can't keep coming here..people know..and I don't want to hide us..but I want to keep my work life and personal life seperate." I told him. 

"Is that so?" He said simply. I felt his hand slip between my thighs snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Kelson..not here. Are you even listening to me?" I breathed.

"I want it now, Jaida." He said demandingly. 

"Yeah, well, I'm at work." I said simply.

"That didn't stop you before." He smirked and kissed my neck.

I leaned my head back onto his shoulder. I felt his hard erection through my tight pencil skirt.

"Okay, but that was before..that was all you, I didn't even really agree." I said as he mentioned our encounter in the staff bathroom. 

He didn't seem to be listening as he moved my thong to the side and rubbed my clit slowly.

"Kelson." I groaned, as I felt myself throbbing. 

I wish my body would listen to what my mind was telling me. He slipped a finger inside me, slowly stroking. 

"I'm listening." He said, his lips against my ear.