~
"We're leaving now!" I heard Anne call to us from the front door.
"Ok!" Harry yells back from his spot beside me on the couch. I heard a door open and close and then heard the car pull out of the drive way. We were watching a bunch of Christmas movie on the tv. Home Alone was on right now. It was one of my favorites. I was curled up on the couch snuggling a pillow watching Kevin totally win in a very epic fashion. I loved the way he outsmarted these guys.
"You look so concentrated," Harry chuckled.
"Shhh!" I said teasing him. Sort of. He raised his eyebrows in amusement.
"Harper can I ask you something?" Harry says suddenly serious.
"Yeah, Haz. Anything," I say turning my attention to him.
"Why do you put up with me?" The question caught me off guard. I knew that he was going to ask something serious the look on his face, but I didn't expect that. I thought for a second while Harry seemed to shift anxiously. 
"Because you're worth it," I said softly. He sighed heavily and lifted himself off the couch running his hands through his hair.
"And that! Why do you say things like that?" he sounded frustrated and I was beyond confused.
"Well, would you rather me say you don't matter to me and I have no reason to stick around?" I asked my eyebrows shooting up.
"Yes! I would!" he exclaims.
"Why?" I asks getting up from the couch and putting my hands on my hips.
"Because it would make more sense! I'm not worth it! I'm don't deserve you!" he yells pacing back and forth.
"What the hell are you talking about? of course you're worth it!" I tell him exasperated.
"No! No I'm not! Nobody else thinks of me that way!" he stops pacing and looks at me.
"Yeah, because women practically throw themselves at you for no reason," I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.
"That's different!" he says pulling at his hair.
"How? They think you're worth it! They wouldn't come onto you if they didn't!" I yell my voice rising. I was angry that I had to explain to him why woman thought he was the hottest thing on the planet.
"Well, being that guy gets exhausting!" he yells.
"Yeah, because its soooo hard being every girls dream guy! I mean, you're sexy and mysterious and charming! What's not to want?" I ask angrily.
"Well, what about you huh? You strut around so innocent and insecure, but in reality every guy wants you! You're so beautiful! You have the most beautiful blue eyes that are so easy to get lost in and you have this gorgeous curvy body and your lips are so big and full and I just want to kiss you every time I see you!" he yells at me. My mind doesn't even process what he says before I'm defending myself.
"Oh bullshit!" I spit gesturing to the sweats on my body and running a hand through my hair. "Who would want to get with this?" I yell at him angrily.
"I would! I always want you! No matter what! I can't get you out of my fucking mind! You're driving me crazy!" he screams the vain in his neck becoming prominent.
"I'm driving you crazy? Harry I'm giving you all the signals, but you're too stupid to see them! I'm always dropping hints, but you don't even notice! Are you that much of an idiot?" I ask rhetorically.
"You drop shit hints then! You always make it seem like I'm nothing but a friend! Like that's all I'll ever be!" he takes a step towards me.
"Because you said yourself you don't have any feelings for me! Plus you're not that guy Harry! You don't do relationships!" I tell him. Are we really having this fight? Is this really happening?
"I could be! I could be that guy! For you!" he yells before taking to long strides to me and cupping my face in his hands.

Before I can even begin to process what's happening his lips meet mine in an angry passionate kiss. I react immediately my lips moving against his perfectly.
His hands move from my face sliding into my hair fisting it while my arms fisted the front of his shirt. Our mouths opened at the same time and our tounges swirling against each other. I was breathing him in and he doing the same to me. My whole body was on fire and I never wanted to leave this moment. I felt so right. It felt so good to finally know what his lips felt like on mine. The kiss deepened and he unwound his hands from my hair wrapping an arm around the back of my neck and one around my waist. I tangled my fingers into his hair and tugged slightly. We pulled apart ever so slightly to catch our breath but he quickly attached his lips to mine again. I finally realized what was going on my senses going into over drive, but I still didn't pull away. This kiss was slower. More sensual. More passionate and loving.  He finally pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. He caressed my cheek with his thumb. His eyes met mine and I held the hand that was cupping my cheek.
"What are we doing?" I asked quietly.
"I don't know," he replied.
"What does this make us?" I ask
"I don't know," he answers again. I my eyes and leaned into his touch. He unwrapped his arm from my waist and cupped my other cheek pulling my face up to his causing me to stand up on my tippy toes. He kissed me softly. This one was short, and yet it seemed more intimate than the previous two. The kisses we had shared left me light headed and confused. This was quite possibly the best day of my life. He pulled his body away from mine and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. What was he thinking? Did that kiss mean to him what it did to me? What about all the stuff he said? Was that true? I wanted to know what was going on in his mind but I didn't want to ruin this. Whatever this is. All I knew was that he had kissed me and I had kissed him back and I wanted to do it again and again and again.

Good Girls like Bad BoysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara