Chapter 19

He looked me in the eye then and smiled even brighter. He leaned forward and I hoped he would kiss me again and I'm pretty sure he was about to when his mother called for us. I laughed at him when he groaned.

"Every fuckin' time," he whispered to me. I leaned up really quick giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and then strolling off in the direction his mother called. He ran after me grabbing my waist and picking me up and spinning me around. I giggled. Like legit giggled. I never giggle.

"Tease," he whispered huskily in my ear once he had stopped spinning us around. My back was firmly pressed to his chest and I was fully aware of this.

"Oh, I could show you what a tease is," I replied running a hand up his thigh and stopping before I got too far, "But not now."

I quickly ran away and he called after me.

"You area horrible human being," he teased.

"I know. It helps me sleep better at night," I called back to him. I heard him laugh and it was a musical sound that made me want to eat rainbows. So beautiful.

He caught up with me and grabbed my hand lacing our fingers and pulling me back to stand beside him. I really liked this side of him.

"You're cute when you're giggly," he said running a finger across my cheek softly.

"I'm not giggly," I replied rolling my eyes playfully.

"Yes you are," he argued.

"No. I'm not."

"Yes. You are."

"Nuh uh."

"Uh huh."

"Nuh uh."

"Uh huh."

"Whatever. I'm not giggly," I said giving up.

"You are right now," he fired.

"Well, I don't know, maybe it has to do with the fact that you're not being an asshole," I said with fake amazement, like it was a new discovery and widening my eyes for effect.

He grinned at me and I grinned back.

We reached the room where his mom was finally and knocked on the door letting her know of our presence. She turned around, eyes immediately flicking to our intertwined hands. I expected Harry to let my hand go, but he held it all the same. I loved the fact that Anne was trying to fight a smile and pretend she hadn't seen what she had.

"I need you two to go out to the car and get the last box of ornaments. Then when you come back inside we'll decorate the tree," she said giving us this timeless smile. It was absolutely beautiful. She was a gorgeous woman and I could only hope that by the time I was the mother of two grown kids I could still look as good as her.

"Yeah of course," I smiled at her the same time Harry nodded. I pulled him out of the room and headed to the front door. I released Harry's hand to bend down and put my shoes on and when I straightened up and turned around he was pouting and holding his hand out like a child.

"You're so adorable," I said grabbing his hand.

"No man ever wants to be told he's adorable," Harry said giving me a look.

"Well then, don't do adorable things," I shot back.

"What if I'm only adorable when I'm around you?" he asked pulling me closer again by our hands. I opened the front door and we stepped out side by side. Snow was coming down hard and everything was white.

"Then I would be honored," I grinned.

I went around to the trunk of Anne's car and popped it open, the first thing I noticed was the ornaments. I also noticed other bags stuffed toward the back so I didn't pay them any mind. Even though I knew they were gifts and I was really nosy, I didn't want to disrespect their family by prying through their things. I quickly closed the trunk again and Harry took the box of ornaments from me and I smiled in a thank you. I was already freezing cold and stepping into the warm cabin only made me realize it that much more. I was shivering and teeth chattering and all that nonsense. Harry turns around and looks at me. He raises and eyebrow at me sets the box down on a table.