Why do you care?

We get to the band house and I sit on the couch, trying to get the room to stop spinning.

"Are you ok?" Jinxx asks and I nod but then shake my head.

"So is that a no?" Ashley asks and  Jinxx hits the back of his head.

"I'm gonna puke if the room doesn't stop spinning." I mutter and Jinxx helps me up as Andy and  CC brings in the bags.

Jinxx pulls me to the bathroom and I bend over the toliet, stomach acid coming up.

Andy comes in and Jinxx leaves as Andy puts up my hair, rubbing my back.

"You're ok, baby. You're ok." He mutters, kissing my back.

I finish and get up, flushing.

"Come here." Andy says and I fall into his embrace, trying to catch my breath.

"Why do you care so much?" I whisper, trying to stand on my own.

"Because." Is all he says and helps me to my room.

"Because why? I want to know." I say and he sighs frustrated, "I don't matter, I'm a nobody. Why are you when with me? I'm not pretty, I'm not beautiful, I'm not good enough! Why do you like me?!"

He grows angry and grabs my face between his hands.

"No, you're not pretty or beautiful. No, you're not a nobody. And yes you are good enough. You're sexy, hot as hell,  you're mine and I don't like you when are you gonna get that through your damn head! I fucking love you!" He says, voice growing louder with every word until its a yell.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, tears running down my face as his falls.

"Oh, baby. Im sorry. Im so sorry. Baby, forgive me." He says, letting go of me and hugging me tighly.

I sniffle and feel wetness on my hands.

"Babe, are you crying?" I ask through my tears and he wipes his tears away.

"No." He answers and I wipe my eyes, kissing him.

"Don't ever say that you're not good enough because baby, when I look at you you're the only good I see." He says, pulling away.

I give a small laugh, sniffling and he grabs my hands, kissing me again.

"Don't ever think that you're not good enough, or that you're not sexy or beautiful or pretty and whatever." He says, looking in my eyes. "Baby, you're my everything and I love you."

"I love you too." I whisper, jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his torso.

"Don't ever have sex with anyone but me ever again." I say, hitting the back of his head and I get the urge to voimit again.

I jump down and do it again, feeling worse after I do. I get done in the bathroom and spit out the water.

"Come and lay with me." I mutter, wrapping my arms around him and he drags me over to the bed, laying down so I'm on top of him.

"Sleep, baby." He says and I cuddle closer go him.