It's Been a Long Day

Start from the beginning

"Are you ready?" Steve asked.
"I've never been more ready." Bucky groaned as he raised his hips up against Steve's again in longing.
Steve shoved him down back against the couch and gave Bucky a quick stroke causing him to arch his back. He pulled himself back up so that he was face to face with Bucky and slipped his fingers out of his mouth. Soon enough he smashed his lips back against Bucky's once more and kissed him hard.
"Steve, I love your kisses, but I need you. Like right now." Bucky whispered in a husky voice against Steve's lips.

Finally Steve pulled away to give him what he wanted. He slipped an arm around the small of Bucky's back and flipped him over. He didn't hesitate to spread his boyfriends cheeks and gently begin to slowly push one finger inside of him. Bucky pressed his forehead into the arm of the couch and moaned deep, loud and long in both pain and pleasure. Steve carefully worked his finger as far in as he could before he began to swirl it around and move it up and down. Feeling the warmth of Bucky's insides wrapped around him was enough to get him fully hard and he excitedly pushed another finger into his whole. He could feel Bucky tense up beneath him for a second before starting to rock his hips backwards into Steve's touch.
"Oh Steve. Oh my god." He moaned.
"You like that?" Steve teased as he began to scissor his fingers to stretch Bucky out.
Bucky looked back over his shoulder at his boyfriend with a dumbfounded look on his face. "Are you kidding me? I love it." He panted.
Steve finally added a third and final finger and moved them in and out slightly faster than before.

Bucky's moans became more and more frequent as did the movement of his hips. So much so that Steve had to forcefully hold him down. He stumbled across Bucky's prostate and gently, slowly, teasingly stroked down it. This sent electricity shooting through Bucky and it was nearly too much.
"Oh my God, Steve, you need to hurry up." He grunted.
Unable to ignore the tingling in his abdomin any longer Steve slowly removed his fingers from Bucky's entrance.
"Buck, I need some help again." Steve muttered as he placed the palm of his clean hand in front of Bucky's face.
Bucky laid his wet tongue on Steve's hand and laid one long, slobbery lick across it.
"Thanks." Steve managed to get out as he gave himself a slow stroke and wiped the saliva all over it.

He then lined himself up with Bucky's whole and slid his tip into him. Bucky let out a high pitched whimper at the stretch this caused.
"You okay?" Steve mumbled.
"Yep. I'm fine. Just go for it already." Bucky grunted and bucked back against Steve again causing him to slip nearly all the way into him.
Bucky curled up onto his knees and balled his hands up into fists, screwing up his face at the amazing feeling of his boyfriend inside him.
"Oh yeah!" He shouted.
"Buck shhh!" Steve warned him. "There are people around us."
"Sorry baby, you just feel so good." Bucky groaned.
At this Steve wrapped one hand around Bucky's stomach and felt his tense abs beneath his fingers and grabbed his other hand onto Bucky's dick and began stroking it at the slow rhythm that he was now beginning to move up and down inside of Bucky with.
"Ohhhh." Steve could hear his boyfriends pleasurable moans. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" In time with his pushes. "Oh Captain!"

As Steve began to speed up, searching for Bucky's special spot, he moved both of his hands to Bucky's hips and began pounding fully into him.
"Ahhhh!" Bucky shouted in pleasure. "Oh yes Stevie keep going!"
Steve only managed a low grunt in reply as Bucky rocked his hips back against his.
Finally he found it again, Bucky's prostate. He pushed in so deep and thrusted so hard again and again against it repeatedly.
"Oh man. Oh yes Steve keep it going." He moaned.
It sent shivers through Bucky. It was as if fireworks were going off inside of him and he felt how close he was getting.
"St-steve, I-I think I'm g-going to cum." He warned with a grunt as he rolled back onto Steve's cock.
"Do it." Steve begged him, feeling the sensation in his abdomin rising. "I'm close too."

It only took a few more hard and fast pounds from Steve for Bucky to orgasm. He saw stars and his head spun. The feeling was absolutely amazing and every time it felt better than ever before. He felt the warm liquid squirt all over his stomach and he let out a loud, pleasured moan. His muscles contracted and expanded around Steve's member and the feeling of this was enough to send him over the edge too. He spilled himself inside of Bucky and both boys moaned and rolled their hips together in synchronisation as they road out their orgasms.

When it was over Steve collapsed down on top of Bucky and placed soft kisses on his neck.
"Oh Stevie, that was amazing." Bucky mumbled, panting, trying to get his breath back, his face buried in the pillow.
He turned to face Steve with sweat dripping down his face and flushed cheeks, much like Steve and he noticed that nearly all of the blue of Bucky's irises had disappeared behind his shiny black dilated pupils. The fact that Steve gave him this much pleasure made him so happy. They smiled at each other and shared a short, sweet kiss before Steve got up to get a damp, warm face cloth. He wiped Bucky's stomach off before lying back down in Bucky's open arms. Bucky pulled the blanket up over them and exhausted, they cuddled contently.
"Now do you think your ready to get some sleep Buck?" Steve whispered, his chin resting on top of Bucky's head.
"Mhm." Bucky mumbled and nodded his head against Steve's warm chest.
He quickly fell asleep with his arms wrapped around Steve's torso and Steve cradling him in his arms.