The Lie Detector // JiJi

Request by: -HardcoreShipper-
(Im not sure if you can term this chap funny but I hope you enjoy this.)
______

Joshua ♥ Jihoon

The streets of Seoul were always crowded and busy during the evenings. Especially the market area. Some buying their daily groceries, some enjoying the street foods, Families having their fun time and what not. It was a sight to see and Woozi was one of those who quite enjoyed it.

Though Woozi loved the comfortable warmth of the bed and could be there for days but he did enjoy having a walk around the streets, just like now. The smell of the vegetable market mixed with the smell of all the street foods that were on display gave Jihoon the sense of simplicity he is from. It was obvious that with the status he now has its not easy to walk around like how he used to before becoming a trainee.

Though the mask he wore was a little uncomfortable but this was better than having his fans walking on his trials or asking him for autograph.

Jihoon at last reached to the actual reason he was here for; the meat store. The boys especially the maknae line had been craving for meat and through rock paper scissor it was decided that Jihoon was in charge of buying the meat and to all the twelve boys surprise he willingly agreed to go.

Jihoon entered the meat shop, bought the amount of meat they will need and headed out with a bow of his gratitude to the owner of the shop.

Jihoon walked towards the different colorful shops with different items on display. The vendors of the shop, shouting out their rates and trying to attract the customers to their shop. Jihoon kept strolling around knowing he wouldn't always get a chance like this to walk around without caring about the world.

Looking at these shops with great interest Jihoon suddenly stopped at a particular shop. There was an old lady sitting on a wodden stool, who looked a little weak but what surprised Jihoon was the small kid not more that twelve stood besides the women and helped her with the customers.

Without realizing woozi slowly walked up to the shop his eyes still on the young boy. Somehow the boy reminded him of his younger self. The boy had a petite body, his hairs which screamed for a proper haircut, his eyes had this intimidate look which showed that he shouldn't be judged for his size. Jihoon remembers his younger times when he was bullied or called off by his sunbaes or hyungs for being small for his age.

"What would you like to have sir?"

Jihoon snapped out of his thoughts. He looked at the two of them looking at him expectantly.

"huh? what?"

The old lady chuckled, her eyes shinning in amusement, "Does anything interests you?" she questioned, motioning towards the items that were in display. This made Jihoon look around the shop, only now realising what they sell here. This was like an antique shop... he thinks. He does see some toys young kids love to play with but most of them are all those wooden antiques that his mother had interest on.

Jihoon looked around for some minutes still not sure if he should buy something or not. Maybe his mum would like something from here. Woozi scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment as he looked at the young boy who was waiting for his answer patiently, cutely blinking his round eyes and then looked at the old women.

"I-I... Im not sure what to buy" he says his voice muffled by the mask. "I want to buy something for my mother but Im not sure what to" he added. This brought a chuckle from the ajumma but nodded understanding the younger's struggle.

"What does your mother like?" she questioned, her voice coming out a little shaky but still sweet to listen to.

"Uh.. she really loves those antique showpieces. She has a shelf full of it but still wants more" Woozi sighs as he remembers that shine in his mum's eyes when his dad use to bring home some new artifact or something like that.