Chapter 1

When other packs think of scary they think of one alpha his name is Alpha Blue Conners, Alpha Conners, or as everyone calls him behind his back the ripper. He stands at a whopping 6'10, tan skin, bright green eyes, dark brown hair that is almost buzzed off, tattoos that cover his muscular arms, his body is just as muscular it makes him look like a god. He also just so happens to be the alpha of our pack so yay us. At the young age of 20 he is the angriest and toughest alpha around, he became alpha 2 years ago after he graduated high school and his dad retired. His father was also a very scary, renowned and respected alpha so it tracks that his son follows in his foot steps. Everyone calls him the ripper because he's known to first rip the throat out of his enemies before ripping them apart, he takes no mercy on those who threten his pack.

At the beggining of the semester rumors started to spread around school that he's found his mate and is planning to mark her on her eighteenth birthday which could any girl in our graduating class. So all of the girls have been in a frenzy since this has all started but we don't even know if it's true or not. My best friend Annabelle or as I like to call her Bells and I speculate it's going to be someone from the rich well off families, someone who has the presence of a luna. Both of us secretly hoped though that it would be one of us even if we knew there's only a slight possibility.

As we headed for lunch all I could focus on was my intense hunger, I mean it's taco day; all the while Bella talked my ear off about her AP bio class. An intense smell hits me before my body hits into a much sturdier one knocking me back and of coarse I sumble over my own two feet onto the floor. When I looked up it's of coarse none other the Alpha Conners staring down at me with a bored expression on his face. My mouth goes dry and my mind goes blank as my eyes roam over his body my heart feels like it's going to beat out of my chest and my wold Nima is going crazy. Bella then clears her throat pulling me from my trance, I pick myself up from the floor, and dust myself off.

"You should really watch where your going" His voice comes out deep, strong but calm

He steps around us continuing down the hall and out of the school,

"Well that was odd" I spoke looking over at Annabelle who was pressed up agaisnt the lockers

"Someone that hot should not be that scary and mean" Stated Annabelle as we walked into the cafeteria

Rushing over to the lunch line I all but tackle a couple people to get at the last few tacos, once we have our lunches we push our way through the crowd to our table. Jake, Russel, Jenny, Kayla and Crystal are there chatting when we sit down, ever since Monday though when Bella and I join the group the boys seem to get uncomfortable. Bella starts up her AP bio speal again where she left off not seeming to notice the difference. Scarfing down the tacos I realised I forgot a juice, getting up I headed back for the line when one of the cute jocks Marcus comes up behind me.

"Hey there smalls" He leaned down and whispered in my ear

"Hi" I said smilling back at him

Before the conversation could even continue Beta Jason Burns forces himself in between the two of us a deep growl coming from his chest.

"Get lost Marcus" He barks out the command

Bowing his head he almost rund away from the situtation, leaning around Jason my eyes bounce between him and Marcus wondering what just happened. Jason doen't even acknowledge me he just starts to walk away like nothing happened he already has a mate this makes no sense. Marcus may be a big dumb jock but he's harmless everyone knows that he's usually just looking for a good time.

"You coming JJ?" His voice boomed from the cafeteria doorway, snapping me out of my train of thought

'Me' I mouth pointing at my chest

"Yes you hurry up" He sounds almost annoyed now

Running over to the table grabbing my stuff everyone gave me funny looks as I took off again towards the door, I tried to catch up to him as we walk down the hallway.

"Can you atleast tell me what's happening? Where are we going?"

He doesn't answer either of my questions he stays quiet as he leads me out to his car, opening the door for me I slide in trying to wrap my brain around what's happening. Burns slides in next to me, starts the car and starts to drive the silence is defening the whole ride to the pack house.